Introduction Info

Name: ___ ___

Age: 15

Sex: Female

Likes: Listening to music, Quietness, Hanging out with Haruhi, baking, Anime/Manga, the colors blue and green

Dislikes: Annoying people, Bullies, pink, and dresses

Family: Father- (F/N) (L/N)

Description: She has hazel short hair, bright emerald eyes. She usually wears just jeans and a tee. She and Haruhi knew each other since first grade and have been best friends since. (You can change her description to match yourself, it's just easier for me to write with an already planned description)

Her mother passed away when she was seven and she really didn't know her that much. Her and her father live in the same apartment complex as Haruhi. She had gotten into Ouran Academy by a scholarship and will start going there 'tomorrow.'

Her and Haruhi will both be going to the school on their scholarships and will have ups and downs. She does know martial arts and is a bit emotionless. When she is with Haruhi she shows some emotion but after her mother passed away she became a closed door. She likes her friends and hates bullies.

NOTE: The picture above is what you canonly look like in the story. There will be other photos put into the story and usually the character changes but the hair and eyes are the same. The picture above is what the reader will look like when talked about.