My love the bully?

Louis's P.O.V.

So if you haven't noticed yet. The person I like is indeed a boy. Yep gay G-A-Y since I was about 5 and a little boy came up to me in the park and actually kissed me my mum knows and is fine with it she supports me my dad didn't ike it as much but kinda accepted it. But now it doesn't really matter since y'know he's gone. So anyways that's I guess why I sing a lot. So anyways back to reality.

"What the fuck is this?" He asks (my love)

"Well looks like little Davey here let the newbie go is that right davey? "

"Well no- ". He starts

"No shut up looks like we going to have to make a new rule so guess were going to have to pound yo-"

"No asshole I told him to get me down cause your rule is stupid,pathetic,and cruel nobody new should have to be welcomed like this and live in fear. Ever it's not right you fuckin prick."

"Well well well what do we have here? little miss superman over here sticking up for quir over here huh guess he doesn't know your gay. Huh Dave. Well alright I see how it is we're going to have to look out for you we'll get you later continue on with your smashing day." and he leans down and picks up the string that they tied me up with. DAMN DAT ASS I-I-I mean fuck him I hate him and. oh fuck it I can't hate him he's even cuter when he intimidates me haha I will always love him I can't help myself. Then they walk off and the bell rings for second period

"Holy fuck you stood up to one direction how does it feel?" Dave ask in pure shock. I just shrug

"Well your officially my idol man."

"But I thought I already was."I say giving him a pouty face sticking my bottom lip out and frowning looking like a lost puppy.

"Oh sorry Lou. I didn't mean it you always have been since I laid eyes on you. Hahahah cutie. " awww and I blush a little remembering he's gay.

"Like a boss. " I just say and walk off with my head high.

"Ok king sass masta so off to second period. Lets roll" and we go to our next class. Which just so happens to be art. Our classroom is room 14C and is pretty big filled with posters paintings two huge blackboards and the flag and the desks and the teachers desk of course. Everyone takes there seats but I just standing front of the class waiting for the teacher to seat somewhere.

"Oh why hello I'm mr. Muniz the art teacher and you are new right?"

"Yes?" I question as in uh- duh- you -should- know.

"Right Tomlinson why don't you introduce yourself and I'll assign you a seat and fill you in with the details. Ok?"

"Alright then. Hello my name is Louis Louis Tomlinson I just moved from England if you haven't noticed my accent yet." I get a couple laughs then continue. " we moved because of my mothers business trip for at least 4 yrs so sadly I'll be stuck here the whole high school career. So yeah that's about it oh and I'm 16." (Sorry I made the boys older but in the same grade had to so sorry). Then I just stand there quietly as me Muniz begins again.

"Ok class well make sure your nice to mr Tomlinson and welcome him back to work." Then it's silent and everyone goes back to whatever there doing. And I approach mr Muniz desk as he motions me too.

"Ok Louis so what were workin on is you just simply write down what you desk partner likes to do then try and incorporate everything in a simple drawing. You don't have to put them in it but you can for extra credit ok. Get it?"

"Yeah but where do I sit. "

"OH! Right well lets see there's only one person who got left out cause his partner is somehow missing so I guess next to mr Malik over there." He points to someone but I don't really know who i just take my paper and just cruise on by the desk until I bump into the empty seat then look up and stare at him in horror and happiness.