Finding out.

Louis's P.O.V.

Ugh my throat my nose is red and

Runny my voice is croaky and

My cough is terrifying. Yep I'm sick and I don't know how

Long but shit does my body hurt but I-I got to go to school. I want to sing for the next lesson and shit. Singing sex Ed sure was weird but it was still fun so yea. Anyways I'm going and that's final. I stand from my bed and pull on a t shirt that says 'music or nothing' and a pair of skinny jeans black and navy blue converse then a Louisville SnapBack.

"Woah woah woah where do you think your going?"

"Well isn't it obvious school. " I say to my mom who is stopping me from Liam's honking car in the front.

"Oh no mister you just go march back up there your sick and I cannot be a bad mom and send my child for god sake in this condition." Now I'm the bad guy

"Ok well can I at least tell my boyfriend mum. " oh shit here it comes the bomb in

3....2 .....1

"OMG you Got a new boyfriend. How is he? Charming nice funny romantic come on I want details. "

"Mom!!!"

"Right sorry yea go tell your man you can't go today. He can drive the lads to school though. "

"Mum no fair Lou's gets to stay but not us. "

"Nope neither do Felicite the twins or Lottie and neither will you boys. " she nags haha.

"Ok then. " and I walk out as mum and the boys argue

"Hey there ready to gooho"

"Babe I think your sick. " as he looks over me. I'm pale bags under my eyes my nose is red like Rudolph and I'm coughing like I'm dying.

"No kidding my mums forcing me To stay but I'm not so if you could ju-"

"Nu-uh nope babe you are sick now you just go back in their and rest your pretty little head but I love you. " and he kisses my head before waiting again

"Love you more. But you still have to take my bonehead brothers to school."

"No prob babe I would kiss you. But I can't afford to get sick I got a big game coming up and I'm captain so.."

"Oh no babe it's totally cool I get it. Wouldn't want the star sick now would we no sirry. Its cool. Don't worry about it. " he smiles and waits for my brothers. They comes out grumpily. Great soup and sleep. Awesome

Tony's P.O.V.

No fair!!! He gets to stay home and we still have to go to school. Bullshit whatever anyways I hop in Liam's car Dave filling behind.

"Yo Liam what up. " he's to gangsta like.

"Not much just rolling yourself. " Liam's a gent though.

"Yeah T how's the life. "

"Prett cool I guess just my heart breaking. " shit wasn't suppose to mention that

"Ah shit who's face do I have to break?" He says jokingly whys he being so nice to us? And more importantly whys he driving us?

"Oh Um no one he doesn't go to this school ". I huff can't let him know now can we?

"Oh well that's a shame I just for back from the gym. " he says chuckling

"Say mate where the styles guy you friends with him?"