After school?

Zayns P.O.V.

Omfg that's why they are always together. I thought maybe he was with tony. They act like a couple but its just cause the're brothers i'm so glad now. I can have my Louis and because we're in detention for a week we can talk about random shit for a whole week and I can get closer to him.

--detention after school--

Ringgggg ringggggg. Mr. Gonzalez.

"Hello?"

"Yeah ok be right there how long but I have detention and...... Alright. " he sighs.

"Look detention is over at 4pm but my daughter got in trouble so I have to speak with her principal till about 4:15 and it takes about half an hour to get back. So tomorrow you can get out earlier so ill be back. But in locking the door so you can't get out so enjoy and stay put." He locks out phones and iPods up though in a bottom drawer.

"Ok then hey Lou what so you want to do?" I ask Lou.

"Um I don't know got any ideas T."

"Not really just tired. I'm going to sleep if you don't mind ba- baby carrot. " night." And with that tony sleeps on his desk in seconds.

"Baby carrot?"

"Um yeah see I have this things for carrots there a quite obsession hehe."

"Oh ok then lol. "

"Why don't we questions and answers?"

"Ok how do you play?"

"Well I'll ask you a question not so easy and you have to guess the answer. They get harder the more you get right. And you have 4 tries otherwise you lose."

"Ok got it you first. "

"Ok. " I try and think of something I'll start simple.

"What's my favorite color ? "

"Um ...... Purple."

"Correct! Ok your turn. "

"Um ..... What is my favorite artist?"

"Erm uh the fray?" I hope I got it

"Yeah!"

"How many sisters do I have?"

"Uhhh 2 ?" He's a naturally at this game.

"How many rooms do I have in my house?"

"Hey that's not fair I've never been to your house. "

"I was never holding you back. You could've came yesterday. "

"Well I didn't but today I will. "

"Cool. "

"Ok about 8?" I ask hoping that's about right. I'm not sure how many sinking he has

"Ha! Nope 10." He begins laughing. Oh whatever. This goes in for about 39min more he's really good at this. I let him win for the winning point I ask who I have a crush on and well let him think it.

"Ok now who do I have a crush on? If you get this right you win. "

"Alright mmmm................ Mariapaul?" Heartbroken but I don't show it.

"Damn Tomlinson yes how did you know?"

"I don't know she's pretty so I thought maybe you had a thing for her. "

"Well your right and you win. Congrats. "

Dave calls him. And talks to him for a little frowns slightly then tells me something.