Competition #1 results!

* So even though I only got 3 entries I'm so proud of that! It's only the first competition!  Congratulations to all... now here is the results!

In 3rd place is...

fangirl701, I absolutely loved your letter! It had a lot of humour in it! To improve it maybe add a little extra detail. Other than that Brilliant! I hope to see you enter more competitions in the future.

In 2nd place is...

call_me_epic ,  I loved the way it was set out. I enjoyed reading the poem and I felt for Alice! To improve maybe use more language! Second and first place were hard to pick! Yours was amazing and I hope you will enter more competitions in the future!

Finally in 1st place is...

ColinHexr , I absolutely loved your story! It built up and I hope you will maybe write a story with that included. I loved the way it was a cliff hanger, it left me hanging on the edge of my seat! I adored the way you added information in memories, it was set out so well. I hope you will enter more competitions in the future!

* Well done all of you! Please PM me the books you wish me to read for your rewards and well done again! *

* Also for competition #2 I have changed the deadline! Please enter! It would mean a lot *