CHAPTER V- THIS IS INSANE

"All I want is you...."

"Mom told me about last night.."Emily approached me while Im putting my books inside my locker.

"It's nothing,we used to be friends.." I said without looking at her.. I dont want to look at her,Im afraid my heart would soften from those beautiful brown orbs..

"Im sorry coz I ruined your date."

"You know its okay,and you didnt ruined it coz were heading home so our date kinda done. And I have P.E so bye"I closed my locker and walked away from her. Its suffocating being near her..

"I have P.E too ."She followed me.

I stopped and looked at her.."What do you want fields?"

I crossed my arms and acts bitchy,well its my defensive mode towards people..

She kinda' taken aback and didnt speak..

"Nothing?"I asked arching my right eyebrow."So,stop bothering me!"

I left her...

I already regret it .. fuck! I cant hate her.. this is a total fuck up! I'm moving on from her,remember?? So its the right thing ...

I thought Emily has P.E . But I cant see her..She's cutting her class again. I dont give a damn.. she can do whatever she wants..

After being tortured by our P.E teacher . We all go to the locker room to take a shower and get change.. Some students quickly changed and left the room bcoz of my intimidating aura..

Im on my Bitch mode coz of Emily... I dont know whats up with her. She clearly know that I dont want to be her friend. Well last night I helped her coz I still care about her,that's it! And I almost beg Mrs. Fields to let me stay in their house for a night.

I walked inside the bathroom and opened the shower... warm water poured all over my naked body... And still thinking about Emily.. ugh!! I can't help it.. Im thinking about her medications... Is she taking all those drugs? Whats really her disease? She looks fine,crazy fine... Im so curious.. I need to know.. Maybe thats the reason why we cant be together! Eureka!!

I got excited.. So Im gonna ask her...no!

What should I do?? Maybe I'll go to her house and steal some bottles..

Emily Fields. I will find out your secret..

.......

I saw Emily sitting in her chair in Mr. Howell's class.. I'll cut my last class and go to their house.. So I immediately go to my car and drove to their house..

I dont know why Im doing these. I told myself that Ill move on from her. But what Im doing?? Its the total opposite of what I promised to myself.."Fuck this love,I hate it!!"

I got outside of my car..And walked towards their porch...I breathed deeply and held the doorknob and ofcourse its locked..

I looked for the hidden key and I found it under the flower pot.. yes,its too easy..

I immediately opened the door and wasted no time.. I almost ran upstairs amd thank god it wasnt locked.. I like Emily's room its very homey... neat and clean..

I saw the meds..there are eight bottles.. I tried to understand the names but its not just a paracetamol or something...

"Respiradone??I read the bottle on my right hand..

"Clo..zapine?"then the other one on my lefthand... what are these meds??

I took pictures of those bottles, just gonna google about it....Then quickly got out of the house..