The Heart Wants What It Wants

"Fuck you Emily!"

I yelled at her when I recognized her..

"What the fuck are you doing here in the middle of the night with a barefeet!"

She just grinned that made me cringed.. I stepped away when she slowly trying to grab me..

"Are you afraid of me?" She ask while acting so strange. "I always know it.. Youre like them.. You all think Im a monster"

"Im not like them, Emily!" That moment I wanted to cry.. "Cant you see!! I do everything for you, even risking my life just to save you! And you still think I dont love you?"

I turned away from her.Coz I dont want her to see my tears starting to fall. She's a fucking jerk and I'm done with her! All. I'm doing for her is nothing to her..

I felt her grabbed my left wrist.

"Ali...." She almost murmur.. I'm astounded hearing her calling me by my nickname with that kind of tone.."I'm sorry my love... Please don't leave me here. I'm sorry..."

I slowly turned to face her. The bluish light of moon illuminating her beautiful face. She's really beautiful..

I sighed.. She can make me weak everytime she stares at me like that.Stupid Alison...

I am a slave.. She can easily enslave me effortlessly.. I'm still wondering why.. She has this kind of effect to me like I was born only for her.

She kissed me.. Ugh, my knees are literally getting weak.. She noticed thats why she embraced me in my waist..I kissed back and slowly put my arms around her neck..

We stopped for air...

We stared at each other for how long i cant remember..My brain tells me to give her uo but my heart tells me its not what I really want.She's maybe bad news bu5 no matter hiw many times i tried to give up on her, i stepped just one step away from but steps back two steps and embrace her again with all my heart..

We go back to their house. When I saw her feet after turning in the light if her room. Her feet are full of dirt and bruises. I sighed and Em just giggled when she noticed my reaction. She bit her lip and turn her eyes away.. That lipbite makes me horny but I resisted the urge to pin her down her bed and fuck this little demon.

I got basin half full of warm water.. I cleaned her feet while shes fidgeting. Shes doing that when theres a strong urge she feels like running for a mile. Where she just did that on the forest.

"Ok,youre already clean. And stop that fidgeting, babe.." I lifted up the basin when she grab my left hand."What,babe"

She jusy lipbite again and that makes me more horny.."Stop that, that makes me hot in my pants.."

She giggled again. "T-thank you... For e e-everything..I know I owe you alot for staying and not giving up in me despite of all the crazy crazy things I did to you.. Its just.. Its just the voices in my head.. A-and I -"

"Stop, babe..." I put the basin on the side table. "I love you so much to give you up..I don't know why but I just can't give everything up,You're worth all of it..I love you Emily Catherine Fields"...

She kissed me hungrily.And I kissed back more hungrily coz thats what I want to do..I pushed her back to the bed and ride on her..We kissed again like theres no tomorrow.

"Fuck me, demon.."

"Thats what im going to do..." Shes whispered on my ear that sent shivers to my  body."Fuck,I still can't believe you're mine.."