CHAPTER IX SONG ON 12 PLAY

"Khan's party?"I asked the overly excited Hanna...

"Yes!!" Hanna squealed.."Ya'know how crazy his party,right!?"

I rolled my eyes on her..Well its true,Noel's party was always the craziest,the wildest and the best ever..And its Noel's turn to throw his brother's annual 12 midnight bash.. Hes 18 now and it will happen in their cabin near the lake.Last year we go to it and its full of college kids and we ended up having a 3day hangover..

"We need to shop for new dresses."Aria said while playing with Spencer's hair..Aria is very possesive.I never saw Spencer alone.

"I cant guys.."I said ..

"Why!?"They asked in sync."Youre the fucking queen bee!"

"Not anymore,and Id rather stay at Em's and watch movies with her..."I shrugged tho inside I really wanna go.But Em hates Noel.

"Im inviting you,Ali..."

We all looked up at Noel.

"Emily can come,too.."He said grinning..

"I-Ill ask her.."I.stood up from the wooden bench.I hope Emily isnt somewhere.Shell get mad if she see me talking to Noel."I forgot,I have to go the library,Em's there,bye.."

I didnt let them speak a word and I walked fast,away from them...

"Hey,babe."Emily surprised me while Im organizing my messy locker.

I kissed her passionately..She leaned me against the locker beside me.And we made out.

"Ben,my team mate invited me to Khan's annual 12 midnight bash.."She said after pulling out from kissing me."Can we come?"

Im shock."Did..Did Ben told you it's Noel Khan's party?"I said emphasizing Noel..

"Yeah.."She replied smiling."Its okay babe,Ben told me Noel got a new girl.And I wanna enjoy my high school life,wanna feel normal,and be with you in my happiest moments.."

I bit my lower lip,smiling flirtatiously and staring at her."So we need to shop for my dress and your get up.."I played with her shirts neckline.She hugged tightly and kissed me again.

______________

"Are you done?"Emily asking me outside the door.We shop together..Coz I wanna be with her alone.Im selfish..

"See it for yourself.."I opened the door and pulled her in and locked the door again."do I look hot?"

"Why are you asking me?" She asked frowning.

"Its bcoz I wanna be fucking sexy in your eyes.."I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Oohhh...."She smirked..Emily wrapped her arms around my waists.."Its sexy..."

I slowly kissed her..She kissed back..she licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting het tongue explore my mouth..

Its getting hot.Emily is a fucking great kisser.Bet she doesnt have any idea.I badly want her..I need her..I wanna give my all to her..my body and soul.. my everthing.

I pushed her against the wall and crushed my body against her..I kissed her roughly and grind myself on her..I heard her moan.. she grip my buttcheeks..I know Im turning her on.. And I wont stop...I will seduce her till she make a move and we can have sex finally...

"Shit,baby...."Emily groaned when I cupped her left breast and slightly sqeezed it.."We.. We need to stop... W-were in a fitting room."