Manali..

Chapter 6:
Manali trip starts...

All of them reach Manali and finally they are like on the top of the world.
"Manik, this is all i ever wanted to be on a trip to Manali with the.." She stopped realising what she was saying and Manik continued, "with the one you love." Manik held her hand and sneaked her somewhere. "Manik, tum yeh kya kar rahe ho? We are at some other place we should be safe na?" Manik just kept his finger on her lips and said his favourite dialogue "shh, don't spoil it". They were about to kiss but Their precious moment was interrupted by none other than Mr. Abhimanyu Thakkar.
Abhi: hey Nandu tum yahan ho and i was like finding you everywhere.
Manik: ohh Nandini suna he was like finding you everywhere. He said in angry bird mode.
Nandini pressed Manik's hand asking him to calm down: han Abhi, you are knew you can ask fab 5 and Navya that if wanna find me than you have to find Manik coz jahan woh hota hai wahin main hoti hun and vice verse, right guys?

Everyone was shocked not at the answer cause that was the fact but in how boldly she said that but they knew she said that to calm the volcano in her coconut faced Bf.

Cabir: welcome to the world of MaNan, abhimanyu.
Nandini: okay lets go to our hotel, get freshen up and then we will talk.
Manik: han jaldi.

They reach the hotel and Mukti signalled rest of the girls including Nandini.
Mukti: han manager two big rooms, one for boys and other for girls ya
Manik: what what two rooms? I mean ke
Cabir: what manik?
Manik: nahi matlab you know two rooms main you know
Navya: han we are listening continue
Manik: kuch nahi, aap teen room karna mera akela ka samjhe. He shouted on manager and seeing his anger manager gave up.
Manager: arre arre sir 4 room book kie hai..
Names:
1) Manik Malhotra and Nandini
2) Dhruv vedant and Alya
3) cabir dhawan
4) Mukti vardhan and navya naveli

Everyone was shocked and girls laughed their heart out.
Abhi: please check abhimanya thakkar?
Manager: sorry sir but we informed you via a message no rooms available
Abhi: what?
Manik: ah abhimanyu right, you can stay with Cabir if you want.
Abhi hugged manik and that pissed Manik: ty dude.
Manik: Abhimanyu its ok.

Manik and Nandini along with others went to their room...
Manik lifted her as soon as they went in the room.
Manik: welcome Miss Murthy.
Nandini: thank you Mr. Malhotra
But Manik being Manik he started to tease her by kissing her neck and cheeks and here and there but Nandini new how to make him calm..
She kissed him... And their lips met and they kissed till they were short of breath.
They then got fresh and met everyone outside...

Precap:
Keep thinking

Note:
Cabir is not gay
Navya is not pregnant