Nandini Murthy- the ultimate calmer for Manik Malhotra.

Chapter 4:

It was again a new morning... A morning of finding new reason to live life more cheerfully... a morning to have loved by your loved ones more than yesterday.. Nandini always get mesmerized seeing this view the view she is seeing right now in her lap... The evil monster for the world sleeping so cutely and like a baby in her lap... This side of him was only reserved for her and she knows that...

Manik sweetly opens his eyes and gets super happy seeing the love of his life in front of him...
Nandini: good morning, rockstar..
Manik: good morning, princess!!
Nandini: so ab tum thik ho?
Manik: yess... tum sath ho toh kya bat hai...
Nandini: ohh, subah subah bht zyada pyar aara hai bat kya hai?
Manik: bat yeh hai Miss. Murthy...
He suddenly grabs her and pins her down on bed, he starts to softly nibble her making her feel ticklish...
Nandini: Manik chodo mujhe.. and go and shave... dadhi chubti hai meko..
Manik: aww baby ko dadhi chubti hai acha yeh lo yeh lo...

Little did they knew that,their moments are going to get spoiled but a phone call
Manik's phone buzzed... the name beeped on it was enough to spoil the morning which was witnessed by Nandini...

Nandini: Manik calm down... take the call..
Manik takes the call: hello..
Nyonika: where the hell are you Manik?
Manik: y the hell you think I will answer that?
Nyonika: don't cross your limits Manik..
Manik: I have not set any limits for me..
Nyonika: I want you at the breakfast in half an hour..
Manik: I will be late..
Nyonika: I don't care you have to be here...

Manik had no other option but to do as she said coz this was what she asked in return to the deal Manik made stating that she should stay away from Nandini and there should be no more problems for them.

Manik was boiling in anger...
Nandini kissed her forehead and said: can I get a smile please?
Manik gave a smile looking at her cute antics and take her in his arms and twirls
Manik: I need to go... I will be back soon...
Nandini's forehead creased a bit and she said okay in her broken voice...
Manik caressed her forehead and said: I will take care of myself don't worry...
Nandini felt relaxed and smiled...
Manik kissed her forehead and bid her a goodbye...

After Manik went Nandini went to risabh's room to check on Cabir...
She went in the room and saw Cabir sleeping..
She tried to wake him up but he was in no mood... accepting her defeat she went down to prepare breakfast for Cabir and herself...

Meanwhile Cabir went downstairs in fifteen minutes..
Cabir saw her busy in the kitchen and thought of helping her which she sweetly denied and asked him to get fresh and they sat on the table for breakfast and Cabir asked her about Manik and his whereabouts...

Nandini: who nyonika mam ka phone aaya tha..
Cabir: toh toh janab bade gusse main honge...
Nandini: hmm very angry... who chodo tumne kal Raghav sir se bat kit hi?
Cabir: Nandini wo
Nandini: Cabir, you know you can tell me... so speak up
Cabir says her everything...

****
Last night:
After you took Manik away...
Raghav: Cabir hume sath rehna chahiye..
Cabir: tumhe aisa lagta hai?
R: Cabir tum samjh nahi rahe... Manik is manipulating you..
Cabir: not a word against him... tum jaante kitna ho Manik ko?
R: see he became a reason for our distance..
Cabir: firstly, he is not a reason you are... he supported me when you left me alone to get tortured and secondly, it's over between us.. U and Me we are over..
R: Cabir listen to me...
Cabir: there is nothing left to listen... he swiftly open the door and asked him to get lost...
Raghav leaves and Cabir goes to risabh's room and sleep...
****
Meanwhile Risabh comes down and Nandini gestures Cabir to stop as she dint wanted him to know all the stuffs
Cabir high-fived Risabh and they had breakfast...

Fab 5 didn't only accepted Nandini but also accepted her family... Even this had two reasons- firstly they were deprived of family love as in motherly love of chachi fatherly appreciation of chacha brotherly love of Risabh... And secondly they so loved Nandini and Nandini loved her family so who toh banta hai after all aage jaage bhabhi banegi na hahahha...