Nandini- inseperable Part of Fab 5

Sorry guys, I know I am super late with the update but I was so busy but I will compensate with this... I know you will be little surprised cause there is two song sequence in this part but it is amazing... I know you guys were waiting but I really was busy first health and then function... Starsfireflies babes this one is for u and m sorry I made you wait for this but I know you will have smile in entire update

Chotusa recap:
Manik and Nandini- MaNan two body and a soul... The inseparable... Their sweet morning and lazy complaining nights... They unconditional love which is growing day by day..
Movie plan but Fab 5 busy nandini sad
Manik made her day..
Pool romance
And MaNan bedroom...

Back to story...

Chapter 3:

Nandini was happy seeing all of them together.. and she was surprised as she knew they were busy then how come they made it...

Surprised!! Fab 5- The fabulous 5 who never ever tolerated a single interference in their life, not a single entry in their life has Navya and Nandini now. Navini- an inseparable part of Fab 5... How? Nandini the cute little doll who always managed to amaze people by her innocence... Fab 5- they didn't knew when this cute little angel paved her way in their heart... Each one had their own reason or should I say own experience with this doll... Now they can't imagine their life without her...
Be it the incident when she courageously managed to talk to Cabir about R when no one had that courage to speak to him not his best friend Manik...
Or be it the night when she changed herself for gaining back Mukti's self respect, Mukti never expected she would wear such clothes just to support her cause she always bullied her but Nandini showered her with love.
Or be it the one when she always stood next to Dhruv to guide him as a loyal friend in spite of him being a jerk at once when he fought with his best friend only Nandini had hope he would return and he did.
Or be it the one whose efforts made DhruLya possible for Alya... When their love was lost somewhere she made them realized what they were missing in their life and now they are together.
They now consider her as a guiding book... she is so small yet she has seen a lot in life... She is so mature in front of all but, when it comes to her Monster she preferred being Babyish...
Manik- oh in his life how she made entry is still a puzzle cause, there was no single day in which she failed to make him fall for her more...

Nandini: guys.. tum sab toh busy the naa..
Cabir: han they toh sahi par jab tumhara monster hume bulata hai toh hum dar jaate hai usse avoid karnese..
Nandini: Cabir, kuch bhi han..
Manik: han Cabir tune kuch kaha?
Mukti: Manik tu iski jaan lega chod na isse..
Nandini made a fake pout showing them she was angry...
Cabir eyed Manik and asked him now?
Manik in gesture said let's do it in ManBir style

Everyone eyed ManBir and they pacified them saying they will handle... everyone became calm...

Everyone knew when Nandini was upset be it her acting or real thing only two men can please her... Manik and Cabir and the rest enjoyed the Trio... That was the world's best Trio...
Seeing them like this make them feel heavenly... They feel an angel is pleased two demons that turn kind only for her... When she is sad Fab world's seem to be sad and they can't afford it...

Nandini was making cute angry pouts like angry birds when suddenly she heard guitar playing...

Cabir started singing...

Cabir came to her and patted his head with her making dance same as the lyrics
Tu hai to tedhi medhi rahein, ulti pulti baatein seedhi lagti hai
Tu hai to jhoothe muthe vaadein, dushman ke iraade sacche lagtein hain

Manik started singing coming near her and making her watch to the sky...
He danced showing him crying act and suddenly then he smiled..

Jo dil mein taare vaare de jaga, woh tu hi hai, tu hi hai
Jo roote roote de hasa tu hi hai wohi