He: She belongs to me She: I am all yours..

Chapter 7:
It was evening by the time everyone got freshen up they all were a bit tired and thought of starting the trip tomorrow and just roaming the city today. Cabir gave Manik a weird look indicating something that did in past or ever thought of doing.
Cabir: Guys tapri ki chai?
Mukti: are you made Cabir like who has tapri ki chai?
Nandini: Mukti trust me its worth having tapri ki chai.
Alya: guys but look around it's so tacky.
Dhruv: Alya chill it would be amazing trust me.
It was cold and Manik saw Nandini shivering a bit as she was in white hot shorts and a lemon yellow loose crop top. Manik took her in a side hug and she snuggled closer. Manik then whispered in her ears, "itni thand thi toh tumne shorts q pehne madam?" to which she replied, "because I knew you were there to take me in your embrace", saying this she winked. They reached at the stall and got seated but on the very next moment Nandini and Navya looked at each other and almost shouted at the top of their voice, "ahhh kullad ki chai this is awesome", Navya and Nandini hugged each other and others just looked at them. "They are crazy now what this kullad is?", the chai wale bhaiya replied, "bibiji yeh hai kullad". He showed them the kullad and seeing that all of their eyes came out of their sockets and NavNi just laughed looking at them. "haha you might be joking right this is not the cup we gonna have tea in right?" the bhaiya looked puzzle so Nandini replied, "Manik, hum issi main chai piyenge", "Are you nuts yeh toh mitti se bana hai hum mitti piyenge", asked Mukti. NavNi laughed and assured them they would love it. They had their kullad and NavNi had their first sip "surp surp" they were making the noise sipping it and everyone was staring at them Cabir was the first to take the sip but was stopped by Navya asking him to drink like them making noise Cabir hesitated but knowing the girls won't let her drink as such he accepted his defeat and drank the way they did. "bhai log this might seem crazy but it's yum like what a chai I never ever can forget this taste its superb", said Cabir and everyone had their tea and enjoyed it. Manik was surprised how his doll has invaded his friend's life so much. They feel so privileged having her and he thanked her for wonderful chai experienced but he wanted to gift her something for all she does to them. And he exactly knew what he can. So when they were all walking down the lane he left her hand and came in front of them and sang.
(A little modification in the lyrics and aayu this is for u baby)
Manik starts singing
She's been my queen since I was nineteen
We want the same things, we dream the same dreams, alright, alright
I got it all cause she is the one
Her aunt calls me love, her uncle calls me son, alright, alright
I know, I know, I know for sure

he comes near her and takes her hand twirls her..
he takes out a heart balloon suddenly from the back of her shocking everyone indicating it's her heart and everyone wanna take it away but it is always with me.
Showing eye to everyone he pulls her close to him in a side hug holding her tight by waist saying she belongs to him.

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

Everyone sings in chorus.. Encircling the duo in the centre..

Everybody wanna steal his girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to him

Na na na na na na (oh yeah)
Na na na na na na (alright)
Na na na na na na

She belongs to him

Manik then comes near her traces her creamy lips and makes her walk near him staring the way she walk showing the rest that it's killer the way she walks showing her see everyone's jaw is dropped when u walk in such clothes and she blushed
Kisses like cream, her walk is so mean
And every jaw drops when she's in those jeans, alright, alright
He holds her hand and looks deep in her eyes saying he means the lyrics that he exists only cause of her.. telling her that the sun doesn't shine if you don't get uo and the world doesn't turn if u don't smile.