Two souls melting into one!!

18 plus......
Chapter 2:

Manik was confused whether he should give it to her or not.. He knew Nandini is not that open about things but he wanted to give a try as he knew whatever happens Nandini will never judge her.. He was in his thoughts when Nandini patted him..
Nandini: Manik kaha khoyo ho? Chale dekhe tum mujhe kya dena chahte ho from your cute little chotu sa secret cupboard se...
Manik: yaa chalo..

They reaches his room.. When he took her to the cupboard..
Oh you all are not aware of the cupboard na.. This cupboard was beautifully decorated by Nandini for Manik.. She said once you can keep all what you get for me in this.. Manik was amazed by the way she decorated.. It was perfect... It was painted in black and framed with red colours.. Manik's fav colour.. The cupboard had holes that were perfectly cut in star shaped.. The cupboard had a small light when it was started the light emitting from the holes would make whole room covered with star shadows... But the key to the cupboard was with Manik he didn't let her open it...

Nandini: Manik let me open it na today
Manik: no.. Chalo close your eyes...
Nandini knew she won't get anything even if she argues so she closed her eyes.. Manik gave him the packet..

Scene 1:
Manik: so here you go... in this packet there is that thing I want you to wear but Nandini... he said so huskily that it sent shivers down her spine...
Nandini: Manik...
They way she say Manik, makes him crazy
Manik: shh.. don't repeat or else it would be difficult... as I was saying you don't have to if you are not comfortable...
With this he kissed her temple and left...

Manik's mind was pooled with thousands of questions like whether she will wear it.. If yes how she would look... And many more...

Back in the room
Nandini opens the packet and find a two piece bikini.. It was lacy.. Haltered and even te back had a single knot.. and red in colour..
Nandini thot, "Manik wants me to wear this... But would I look good in this.. I know it's only Manik but may be I wont look good wait a note.."
She opened the note it was written Nandini I don't know whether I will be ever able to gift you this or not and if I do I don't know whether you will wear it or not but yes if you are thinking that you won't look good than you are highly mistaken cause you will look best but if you are not comfortable baby you don't need too..
Manik knows me the most.. But Mr. Malhotra its your turn to get shock now..
She gets ready in that but she preferred wearing a bath robe before giving him a shock..
Nandini thinks get ready Mr. Malhotra...

Manik was waiting for her in the pool...
She came down.. He was upset seeing him in bathrobe but at the same time he thought she should be comfortable so its okay..
Manik: come get in the pool..
Nandini: yaa let me take this off
Manik: takkkees thisss offf..
Nandini: shh shut ur eyes..
Manik: you mean you wore that
Nandini: Manik I said shimut ur eyes...
Manik was just not doing it.. So without wasting time she pulled the knot open turned and let the robe slip down..
Manik was dumbfound, love struck... he just can't take off his eyes from her..
Her body was glowing as if she just came out bathing from some melted gold pool... (shit I literally said that hehe)
Nandini: Manik where are you lost?
Manik: in u,,,
Nandini blushed...
Nandini: ab tum sirf dekhte rahoge yaa hath doge..
Manik came out of his trance and gave her the hand and gently walked her in the pool... The pool had the steps that ended to the depth of floor of pool from one side..
Once she was in pool he pulled her close...
Their bare body areas touch and it was enough to ignote fire in that pool...
Manik: u r looking breathtaking
Nandini: I can see that as you can't just take off your eyes from me...

Nandini an all time shy girl wore a bikini not because she just thot it would make Manik happy cause she knew that Manik happiness is only till she feels comfortable he doesn't do anything that makes her uncomfortable she wore it to show that whatever he brings for her perfectly matches her body.. To show him yes she do trust him and it's her way of showing love.. She wore coz she knew she would look so good that Manik would go crazy and she liked that about him...