Old Partners of crime... Heavenly seven..

So, Guys let me warn you in Parth Samthaan style. Okay so this chapter has something that is my favorite so if you don't like then close your eyes because I will not accept any bashing or negative comments. Hahahaha
And this update is gonna take your breath away tosh baby be ready..
Chapter 8: SOMEONE FROM THE PAST!!
It was night time and all were curious about the BHUTA PARVAT but as usual boys know that the girls the fattu girls won't allow them so they decided to sneak after they are fast asleep.
"Guys sunno hum piche se jaayenge samjhe agar ladki shatir nikli toh pakde jayenge so piche se done", said Cabir and everyone agreed.
"Nandini, are you sure agar ladko ko pata chala Na we are gone and TERA Manik kha jayega hum sab ko please, samjha kar choti", irked Mukti on Nandini's idea of going to bhuta parvat. But being so stubborn Nandini replied, "Guys like seriously do whatever you guys want par main jaa ri hun" she was going and again turned and continued "aur han girls agar Manik ko main akeli mili na to uska jawab tum san dena fine", everyone were shocked by her answer. "oh god Manik ke sath reh reh kar yeh to choti monster ban gayi han khulam khula dhamki", said a shocked Navya. "yes like seriously guys this girl is becoming monster like Manik", said Alya and all started laughing but Nandini made an angry pout and warned Navya and Alya, "eyy use sirf main monster bula sakti hun okay aur koi nahi because he is my monster and waise bhi he is no more monster he is a sweetheart now", she blurted out in excitement and when she came to know what she spoke she blushed hard. "aww you are blushing how cute, you are looking like a doll", said Alya. "chale ab tum log hogaya ho toh koochi poochi isse pehle ke boys aajaye aur Manik hume kha jayye", said Mukti and was taking the route from the backside of tent when she felt a jerk on hand and it was Nandini and she asked, "ab kya hua?", "arre Mukti piche se nahi agar boys ko hint hoga to wo piche hi honge baithe so hum aage se jaayenge sidhe sidhe jayenge yeh toh koi nahi sochega so", said Nandini to which Mukti replied, "wow Nandini itni planning school main bohat bunk karti thi kya?" and she said no so innocently not understanding Mukti's teasing and then all of them laughed and started the trek. Boys were a bit earlier then the girls and moreover neither girls nor boys new about each other. Boys decided to take rest so they sat at a place after covering a distance.
"yar buddy bht thand hai we should have carried alcohol with us", said a shivering Dhruv. "han yar Dhruv tu sach bol raha hai", said Abhi, ManBir chuckled and took out beer bottles and said guys we are always prepared they were drinking and they heard some voices from the bushes. Cabir spitted the drink in horror and asked, "yaar guys tumne suna?", Manik asked him to be quite as there might be any animal but what came next took their breath away.
"Nandini, I am so sleepy main bht thak gaya hun kal bat kare mujhe sona hai, like seriously Manik tumhe toh sona than a to yahan kya kar rahe ho let me guess tum yahan sone aaye na niche bht garmi hogi haina han say", said our angry tigress Nandini mimicking Manik as he said him when they returned from the mountain and she was continuously pushing Manik by hitting him on chest. "Nandini look stop na, you tell me tum log yahan kya kar rahe ho wo bhi akela are you all nuts?", said a worried Manik. "oh shut up Manik you think you can change the topic you tell me first why did you lied bolo bolo na bolo", she was pushing him again until Manik held her hand and locked it on her back and signaled everyone with eyes to turn Abhi dint understand so Mukti held his hand and turned him and as soon as all turned Manik placed his lips on her to make her calm and kissed her slowly she was taken aback but she can't help herself from responding. They broke the kiss after they felt the need for air and Manik Malhotra then announced, "Guys done you all can turn" Nandini blushing hits Manik for being so naughty all the time. "Welcome to family Abhimanyu Thakkar", said Mukti. They started the rest of the journey together. MaNan, DhruLya holding hands Cabir and Mukti eating each other's head and NavBhi trying hard to be with Cabir and Mukti respectively. They were about to reach the point and it was a bit dark even at this time.

"I am telling you yeh bohut stupid idea hai", said a girl near the top point. "oh shut up you fattu tum nab ht darti ho main hun na chill", said a boy hiding behind a bush and that girl behind him. "Are you sure wo Fab 5 hai?" she again said to which the boy replied irritatingly, "han dumbo I saw their travelling status on whatsapp nahi toh why do you think I changed our trip from Switzerland to Manali. It's been 5 years baby you know na". She hugged him and saw them coming and intentionally shook the nearby bush. Nandini got as she saw two black images moving and she clutched Manik's jacket tightly, "Maa..nikkk.. waha waha... ku...ku...ku...chhh...haii", everyone got scared as they could be robbers. They were going behind the bush when suddenly someone came from behind, "bhow". They all got scared but Fab 5 was shocked to see the duo in front of them a 180 smile crept on the faces of Fab 5.