chapter 3

It's time for me to go back on tour again. My two weeks of break are up. Without her I feel like a part of me is missing. She continuously tries to contact me, saying that she has changed and that she wants to get back together. No matter how much I want her back I know that it's best for me to move on. The lyrics from Stitches perfectly describes my situation.

Just like a moth drawn to a flame, oh you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain. Your bitter heart cold to the touch I'm going to reap what I sow. I left seeing red on my own. Gotta feeling that I'm going under but I know that I'll make it out alive, if I quit calling you my lover and move on.

My first stop for this week is Tennessee. I'm split into two with my emotions. Part of me is ecstaticed to preform and the other part of me just wants more time to heal my broken heart.

"Shawn, are you ready for sound check?"

"Um yeah."

I walked out on stage with my guitar snug on my body. I had a small crowd for sound check which makes me kinda nervous. For some reason I'm more comfortable playing in front of huge crowds than smaller ones.

"Oh don't you dare look back.
Just keep your eyes on me."
I said, "You're holding back, "
She said, "Shut up and dance with me!"
This woman is my destiny
She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,
Shut up and dance with me."

We were victims of the night,
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh, we were bound to get together,
Bound to get together"

"Thanks for coming everyone! See you for the concert!"

I walked off of the stage and a girl caught by eye. Our eyes met and I smiled.

2 hours later

It was time for the concert. I walked out on stage in front of the 50,000 people. I sang stitches as the opening act. Afterwords Taylor went on and jammed out to her whole 1989 album. Everyone in the crowd was having fun and that made me smile big. The fact that one person can make so many people smile, have fun, and inspire them is crazy.

The concert came to an end so I went out and thanked everyone for coming with Taylor. I walked off the stage to take off my microphone. While I was walking to my tour bus I bumped into someone.

It was the same girl from sound check.

Authors Note: here's a filler chapter for you, I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure to comment and vote.