Jack J imagine

He gets you a puppy

+

Jack had always knew you loved animals especially dogs. You had recently went to a pet store to look at all the different options and breeds of dogs, after you had found the perfect dog you couldn't help but send a quick picture to Jack. You had stayed at the store for hours and the only dog you had fell in love with was the Labrador Retriever, and you couldn't stop looking at her.

Once you had returned home you told Jack all about the dog and how much you wanted to buy her even though you knew you couldn't. "What would you name her?" Jack said "I don't know like Lucky or Jasmine." you said the two names that popped into your head "I like Lucky," he said and you both agreed on that name.

The next day Jack had told you he was going to the studio but really he was going to buy you the dog. Once he had gotten to the pet store he had bought the dog he made a custom dog collar that had 'Lucky' written on the front and on the back it said 'owners Jack Johnson and [Y/N] [Y/L/N]'.Once you pulled in the driveway Jack came running out of the house bringing the dog with him "Look what I got babe!" Jack said once you turned the car off opening the door "Oh my god Jack you bought her?" you said as you took Lucky out of Jacks arms cuddling her to your chest as she licked all over your face "Of course I did you wouldn't stop talking about her." Jack said laughing at how obsessed you were "Sorry Jack but I think you have been replaced." you said to Jack carrying Lucky into the house.

+

A/n

I want a dog sooooo bad

                -Vanessa