Nate M Imagine

You go to Victoria 's Secret with him

+

You had to go buy a new bra since Nate had ripped your favorite one and he promised to buy you a new one. "How about this one" Nate said holding up a red lace bra "No I'm looking for a black one not red" you said as you continued to look through the shelves. Once you found the one you liked you went to go try it on "Let me help you" Nate said with a smirk walking into the dressing room with you "One person in the dressing room please" the lady at the front desk said. You pushed him out of the dressing room and put on the bra "Are you done yet" Nate said through the door  "Hang on" you said once you were finished you stepped out the dressing room Nate's head snapped up from his phone and his eyes widened "Holy Shit" he said walking towards you "I love this one" he said wrapping his arm around your waist "You would like anything in this store Nate" you said sassily "True" he said giving you a passionate kiss. You pulled away before anything got heated "Well I'm done lets go pay" you said going back into the dressing room "Tease" you hear Nate say you just giggled. Once you finished getting dressed you come out only to see Nate with a handful of underwear and bras. "Let's go" Nate said smiling going over to the cash register you follow laughing at Nate.

+

Nate would probably have sex with you in the dressing room tbh
         -Vanessa 💋