Chapter 8: Kid

While Moonlight and his friends were walking, Summer and Pixie bumped into a girafarig. "Hey kid! Look what we have here!" Summer and Pixie was scared. Then the biggest girafarig of the group came out. "Well, Well, Well. Look what we have. What's your name little ones." The girafarig asked with a smirk on his face. "Umm, Umm, Umm ----" Summer started and got interrupted by Moonlight. Moonlight jumped in front of Summer and Pixie. "Well, What a surprise." Girafarig said. "What do you want with them?" Moonlight growled. " All I want is to get even. You see these two Pokemon bumped into our gang. Nobody messes with our gang." Girafarig said with a smirk on his face. "What were you thinking?" Moonlight asked. "How about a 1 vs. 1 battle? If I win you have to hand them over to our gang. If you win you get to keep them and I will join your gang. What do you say?" Girafarig said. Moonlight answered after awhile "Yes. Just no cheating." "Will do. Who is going to fight me?" Girafarig answered. Moonlight answered "Me". Then the battle started. The Girafarig started with stomp. Moonlight dodged it and when he hit the ground Moonlight used bite on the legs of girafarig. "Ow!" He said and then used psychic. He slammed Moonlight into the ground. Then Girafarig used stomp. Moonlight dodged it by rolling out of the way and used bite. He bit so hard that the Girafarig fainted. Moonlight won! Once The Girafarig is awake, Moonlight said "I won!" "Yes, you did. My name is Kid. Can I say goodbye to my gang?" Kid asked. Moonlight answered "Yes" Kid said goodbye to his gan and started heading off with his new gang. "What is your gang is called?" Kid asked. Moonlight answered "we do not have a gang we are just friends who is trying to save my love, Sunny." Kid nodded and started heading off in to the distance with his new friends.