Chapter 9 Malamar's War!

While moonlight and his friends were eating, Malamar was in the bushes thinking of a plan. "How about we surprise them and see what happens?" The inkays nodded. Then the Inkays and Malamar jumped out. "MwaHaHa! You guys are attacking our friends! You guys must pay!" Then Malamar commanded the inkays to do tackle. Everyone dodged it. "Summer! Pixie! Run!" Moonlight screamed. Summer put Pixie on her back and ran. They did not know that 1 inkay was following them. Summer stopped and dropped off Pixie at a nearby bush and said "Stay here." Pixie nodded. Then summer jumped out and started fighting the Inkay. Meanwhile Twigs got separated by the rest of the group. Then 2 Inkays surrounded him. On to another pokemon! Kid got surrounded by 3 Inkays. He took his sunglasses off and started fighting. Ears had trouble on her plate. She had 1 Inkay bothering her. Summer used her hooves and stomped on the Inkay. He fainted right away. Oh! What is this? Summer is evolving! Summer evolved into a sawsbuck! Then Summer picked up Pixie and started heading to where moonlight is. Meanwhile, Twigs used Flamethrower. That burnt them to a crisp. Twigs started heading towards Moonlight. Kid kicked All of the Inkays in the face! That made them faint. Kid put his Sunglasses on and headed towards Moonlight. After Ears was done hitting the Inkays to death, She started heading towards Moonlight.Moonlight was all alone with Malamar "You can not beat me!" Malamar said and Moonlight said with his friends "Yes we can!" Then they did their moves. Moonlight - bite, Ears - Double slap, Twigs - Flamethrower, Summer - Kick, and Kid - Stomp. And that made Malamar faint/die. Everyone celebrated! Yeah!