Chapter 10 Meeting Waves

"Summer! Look at you! your a big girl now!" Moonlight Said. "Yeah!" Twigs and Ears said at the same time "Jinx!" "Thanks guys." She said shyly. Pixie excitedly said "Togipi!" There was one Inkay still standing. Trembling. Summer saw him. Summer walked over to him and said "Why are you still here? do you know where team black is?" "Yes on a private island, In the middle of the ocean." The Inkay said. "Run along and never come back!" Summer yelled. The Inkay ran away. Summer offered every one to ride on her. She said she knows someone who can know surf. When they finally get there there was a lapras on the water. "Hey waves! Here is Summer!" Summer exclaimed and Waves asked "Summer! You evolved! Who are your friends here?" "Here is Moonlight the Umbreon, Ears the Bunnelby, Twigs the Fennekin, Pixie the Togipi, and Kid the girafairg." Summer answered. "Nice to meet you! All of you!" Waves greeted. She turned to Summer and asked "What do you need, Summer?" Summer looked at Moonlight and asked "Do you want to tell her?" Moonlight nodded. He turned to Waves. "My love, Sunny, Got stolen from team black. The Inkay said the base of team black was on a private island in the middle of the ocean. We wondering if you can take us?" "Sure but because summer is a big girl now, you guys need to ride on her when she is riding on me." Waves pointed out. "Thats fine with me! Moonlight, is it ok with you?" Summer asked and Moonlight answered "that's fine with me! Let's start heading out!"