Chapter 13 Final battle!

"Heh, heh, heh. Well look at the hero to save the poor Espeon who has Geomancy." The mysterious Figure said. Then a giant Pokemon came out from the dark. "Zekrom." Moonlight growled. "Guys! We are here!" Ears said. Pixie, Summer, Twigs, Ears, and Kid were all there. "What do you want!" Moonlight screamed. "Well, Umbreon, I want this very special Espeon, Who knows Xerneas Signature move called Geomancy. She can heal our Pokemon, on the go, So we can rule the world!" The Man said. "That's cruel! Please stop!" Twigs begged. Twigs started to pounce on the guy, when he said "Zekrom! Thunderbolt!" Everyone was shocked. Twigs was knocked out cold. Everyone attacked. Near the end Moonlight tried to do one last dark pulse but he could not do it. They still have a chance. Glowing, Pixie stood up and did Dazzling Gleam. About 3 times. That made Zekrom fall down. "Zekrom! Don't lose to that egg!" Mysterious man said. Zekrom tried to punch her, but she used Protect and then Dazzling Gleam again. That knocked out Zekrom. Then kid used Psychic and sent them to outer space. Everyone celebrated. Then the building was about to collapse. Everyone went on to Summer's back and ran and jumped on Waves and went to shore. "Moonlight!" Sunny began "Your my hero!" Then Sunny kissed Moonlight. Everyone smiled."Where are you guys going?" Ears is Going with twigs to start a new adventure. Summer and Pixie is going to get adopted by Waves. Kid found a cool trainer. Wait! That's not it! Sunny and Moonlight eventually had 5 Eevees. They are super adorable! "Thanks a lot! All of you! hope to see you guys again!" Moonlight cried.