chapter 3

'Hey Rose' i heard everyone greet outside i walked out confused then i saw them 'Hey Kali this is our old freind Rose' 'Rose this is my little sister Kali' Andy said 'Hi it's nice to meet you!' we both said at the same time & giggled 'How old are you Kali?' 'Im fourteen' 'Oh, good. This is my cousin her name is Jade she's the same age as you! you guys can hang out!!'

'Hi im Jade it's nice to meet you' she said, she had black air simalir to mine teased to & hers had blue streaks she had blue eyes & a lip peircing. 'Hi im Kali it's nice to meet you too!'

'OMG!! you guys look like identical twins!!!!!' Rose screamed we all just laughed. Jade & i went to hang out in my room 'I hear you dont have many freinds'

'Haha no not really' i said. 'Haha thats ok dont worry i dont either' we both giggled 'So what kind of music do you like?' 'Well i love your brothers band: BVB, i also love skillet, asking alexandra, suicide silence, BOTDF, fit for rivals, i tons more!'

'Oh my god you & i have like the same exact taste in music!!' 'Haha i had a feeling we would' she said as she smirked 'Do you have a great voice like your brother?' 'Im not sure, my brother & the rest of the band say i have a amazing voice but i think they're exagerating'

'WAIT!' i said 'Do you play any instruments?' 'Yeah i play bass!' 'WE SHOULD START A BAND & FIND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WE NEED!!!' i said exitedly

'OMG WE SHOULD!!!, what are we gonna name it?' she asked 'Hm im not sure but it NEEDS to be awesome!' 'Yes it does'

----------------

so what are they gonna name the band i'd really appreciate suggestions just comment! thanks for reading dont forget to comment & etc dont forget to help name the band!