Lead me to the right dance moves

title inspiration- lead me out of the dark; crown the empire
Ooh what's this? Someone else's point of view! Yay!!
Shawn's POV
I woke up before Jaya. She was curled up into a little ball. I woke her up. "Mmpff. It's still cold." "It's 68 degrees what are you talking about?!" I yelled. Someone thumped on a wall and yelled "quiet!" Probably Taylor. "I'm from Miami. It's never this cold." She mumbled. I picked her up out of the bed. Her sweatpants and Carters sweatshirt basically made it look like I was carrying a piece of laundry. I carried her into the main room. Carter, Cameron and Hayes were already out at the table. "Shawn. What are you doing?" Carter said. "He's holding me captive from our room, where it's warm and I can sleep." She mumbled. She still had her face in my arm. "But we have food, Jaya" Hayes said. She instantly kicked me to let her down. Hayes hugged her and she said, "you're cold too. See Shawn it's not just me." I laughed and sat down to eat.
Jaya's POV
I sat down and grabbed a box of lucky charms. While I was pouring it out, Cameron laughed. "You and Hayes are exactly alike." I looked at Hayes. Sweatpants, baggy sweatshirt, bowl of luck charms, we were practically a mirror image. "Whose sweatshirt did you take?" I asked. Cameron raised his hand. "I want that back at some point Hayes" he said. Carter laughed. "You can keep that one, Jaya." He said.

After a while, the rest of the boys shuffled in. Nash rubbed both mine and Hayes' heads at once and said "you couldn't look more like twins now." "I could cut my hair like his and he could lose what minute muscles he has and he could get his lip pierced." I said. "How about I grow out my hair and you work out a little and then I don't have to look like a stick again." Hayes said. "You're already a stick, bro" Jack G. said. Hayes pouted and made a big show of flexing. "You think you've got muscle boy?" Taylor challenged. "Not compared to you, but maybe compared to Aaron" Hayes said. Aaron fakes hurt and pretended to starts sobbing. "And I've worked so hard the past month" he said. We all started laughing. "So Jaya. Are you ready to teach the boys how to dance?" Nash asked, changing the subject. "You mean we have to get taught?" Jack J said. "What do you know about dance?" Jack G. challenged. "A lot actually," I said, getting up and walking over to him. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. "Now if you wanna be an ass about it, why don't you teach the boys how to dance?" I said. He gulped and said "No you're good. I was just wondering." Cameron jumped up and said, "I think the Jacks were just asking if you actually dance professionally or anything" "I do. Miami dance academy for the gifted" the Jacks jaws both dropped. "So let's get to it, boys" I said.

After about an hour of practice, I realized why Jack G and Jack J were asking. They were already incredible. The other boys were all ok. Then Carter asked, "Uh, what song are we dancing to?" I froze. "Nash?" He looked at me and then the other boys. "Any ideas?" I said. "Going down for real" Taylor said. "Are you sure? That song tends to get steamy on stage" I said, remembering a set when parents called to complain about the routine being sexual. "That's what our fans want these days" Matthew said. I shrugged. "Go relax for a few while I figure it out. How good are you guys at grinding?" I asked. Cameron pulled out a video on his phone. All the boys had perfect rhythm. "Ok. There will be a lot of that. Not on each other though." I said. That's what they were doing in the video {I don't think such video exists. I wish it did} "Does someone get to grind on you?" Shawn asked timidly. "Yes actually. It's tradition in my studio. Best dancer gets to grind on the girl. Or boy. It depends on the set." I said. "So y'all had better start practicing" They all jumped up and ran out. I laughed. Nash stayed back. "You don't have to do that Jaya. You just met them yesterday. I don't want you to get hurt" he said. I thought about it. "It's fine Nash. The fans will go crazy." I said. "Are you sure?" He said. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for being there Nash" I said. He walked out. I was still working out the details, doing them to the music, when Cameron walked in. "Hey Jaya. Taylor wants to know-" he stopped. I was in the middle of working out the timing for the first grind. "Oh sorry I- uh- they" he stopped. I turned off the sound system. "Come let me see if height affects the timing." I said. He walked over. I faced him and turned the music back on. The chorus started and he seemed to know what to do. But compared to me, Cam was a giant. "Sorry Cam. You're too tall. Who's your height or taller?" "Taylor, Nash and Jack G." {I have no idea who's taller} I nodded. "Tell one of the boys that's not those three or Hayes to come in" he nodded. I started working on a different part that I didn't mind being walked in on. Jack J. came in. "Ok. I'm evaluating you boys. Come here" I said. He walked over and I asked "are you comfortable doing this?" Jack nodded. "Are you?" He asked. "Yeah. Nash talked to me already" I said. Jack and I practiced for a few minutes and I was taken aback by his rhythm and flow. "Tell the rest of the boys that I've made my decision." I said. He beamed and ran out screaming "Guys guys guys guys guys!!!" I heard them arguing and congratulating Jack. "Boys, get in here!" I yelled. They entered, I turned on the music and started the dance.