This is how we shouldn't

•title inspiration- the is how we do- all time low
"That's the point Hayes!" Nash screamed, still trying to break free from Taylor and Carters grip. "No Nash! Please don't do this!" Aaron yelled. "Nash you need help. You still c- try to kill yourself and you're going mental!" Hayes screamed. "No! I don't need help! No! Don't do this to me!" He yelled. I heard crying on the other side of the door and I saw Jack G. leave, shaking and wiping at his eyes. "Cameron call 911 we need help." Taylor yelled. "NO!" Nash wailed, breaking free from Carter's grip. Taylor slammed down on his arm, and Nash screamed in pain. I heard a siren scream outside the window as Cameron screamed on the phone. "He's trying to kill himself. We can't keep him down!" He yelled. Then the door flew open and two paramedics tried to help Taylor and Carter. I grabbed Jack G's hand and he threw Skylynn over his shoulder. She screamed and cried but we threw her in the van and raced after the ambulance. When we arrived at the hospital, the woman at the desk said that Nash was in the psych ward. I broke down, along with half the boys. Jack G. sank to the ground, shaking and crying silently. Carter sat down next to me. "Are you OK?" He asked. "No, Carter" I whispered. He put an arm around me and let me cry. I didn't know what was happening. Ever since I came, everything's been going wrong. What if I was never supposed to find Hayes and never supposed to be here? I couldn't think about it. Carter looked at me. "You were supposed to be here Jaya. You might think that Nash hated you, but he came to me all the time in tears, because he though you leaving was his fault. He broke his own heart. I always thought he was depressed but I never had the guts to ask him about it." He said. I only nodded and snuggled deeper into his grasp. After a few minutes of silence, I found a comfortable position and fell asleep.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Carter's POV
I couldn't help but guess what was going through Jaya's head at that time. I mean, most people go to Shawn, but Nash came to me about Jaya. I knew who she was before she said so herself in the car when they picked me up to go to the airport. I thought she was pretty, but I don't want to be, you know, a weird cliche and date my best friends sister. But I had no trouble letting her sleep on my shoulder. She had it rough. Gets kicked out, separated from her twin, her literal other half and it's all ripped away from her when she's 6. I know most of the guys think if her like a little sister, and I guess I do too. But I want her to be happy. I feel like I love her, yet I don't at the same time. I can't ruin my relationship with Nash and Hayes though. I can't do that.