Be Brave

•title inspiration- be brave; social repose
Jaylenn O'reilley
That's my name. It used to be Grier, until I got disowned and was kicked out of my family. I'm fourteen years old and the ex-twin sister of Hayes Grier. You've never heard of me? That's ok. Neither has anyone else. Hayes doesn't talk about me, Nash doesn't like me and Sky, well, she wasn't around until after I left. You see, my parents wanted all their kids to be stars, like they never were. They wanted us to have better lives than the waitress and movie theater attendant life they lived. I did pick up guitar and I like to think my voice is pretty good, but when I was 5 I had a performance and realized I had terrible stage fright. My parents were shocked that I would dare disgrace the Grier name in such a prominent way. I couldn't help it. Hayes was standing off to the side, giving me encouraging looks, but Nash was mouthing "Finish the song or else" with a deathly look in his eye. no one knows that Hayes blames Nash for me being scared but he told me that before my parents kicked me out. Hayes blames Nash for everything. I know what's going on with him though. How do I know? You'll find out. For now, know that I've run into my brothers and Skylynn many times over the past years.
------•••••••••\------------------•.¥¥¥¥¥¥¥•••••••••€£€££££<|>£~¥|¥[£|¥,£]€}
Hey guys so I know this chapter is a piece of crap, but if you like it, hold on for more.