A little food and some crazy dream

A/N So I know this is a quick update and its kind of long but I don't want to wait until next week to update the rest of the same day. Ya know what I mean? No...Ok. Well at least you have something to read;) Anyway enjoy!

Mom leaves as I'm eating my tofu. I finish it because I promised mom and myself I would start eating again. I won't go back to not eating. Especially for my mom.

After I finish I walk to the bathroom to go shower. I undress and look into my mirror for a second. I look down. Frank your biggest fear is when you look in the mirror. I walk into the shower avoiding the mirror.

The shower starts out cold so I jump a little and step back. When it's warm I step under the water and let out a sigh of relief. I scrub my head down with shampoo and get lost into thought. Wondering what a perfect life would be like. I imagine a big house with a big field. I imagine myself running towards the backdoor where my mom is standing waiting for me. I look down at my hands where another hand is webbed into mine. I follow the arm of the hand up to see Gerard's perfect face with that cute grin he has. Why would Gerard be in my perfect life? I mean he's cute and all, but I just met him today. There's something about him that I can't resist. Frank get a hold of yourself. You can't think this way. You have no chance with him. He is way to perfect for someone like you. I snap out of my train of though because cold water started coming out. "Fuck!" I exclaimed while turning off the water. How long have I been in here? I walk out of the shower, rub my head with a towel then throw it on my body.  

I walk downstairs to my room. Shut the door then throw on a pair of boxers. I throw my towel into my dirty laundry basket. Which was getting pretty full. Then I fall into my bed. I crawl up to the top of my bed. I get under the covers and close my eyes. I might actually sleep well tonight. I almost immediately fall asleep.

~Frank's Dream~ 

I'm walking through the hallways when suddenly the crowded hallway splits down the middle. At the other end of the hallway stands Gerard. He starts walking closer to me. I feel myself walking faster. We meet in the middle and our lips crash. This was the first kiss I ever had where I felt a spark. Then the whole school started to spin and get darker. We pull apart and Gerard's head starts to rotate down towards where his chin used to be. Before I know it his head had spun all the way around. I scream and start running away. Gerard caught up and grabbed me then turned me around. His eyes were no longer hazel. They were red. He spoke in a demonic voice "Where you going baby?" He hisses and before I can say anything. He goes to bite my head off. 

~Dream end~

I wake up sweating my balls off. "What the fuck just happened. It seemed so real.