IT WAS THE FRO FRO

We look over to find Ray. What the fuck why of all fucking people Ray. I guess it could have been worse. Ray stands there with a dumbfounded look on his face. He attempted to speak "Di- was- what..." he continues "What the fuck did I just walk into? Wait never mind I don't want to know. What I do want to know is when did this shit start going down and does Mikey know."

"Ray calm your fucking nut!" Gerard exclains. " First it just fucking happened okay, and Mikey doesn't know because once again it just happened." Gerard continues.

"Well then I learned somthing today." Ray replied.

"Well we are school that happens sometimes." Gerard and I giggle while Ray got a little smirk.

"Haha very funny Gerard.... So what are you doing making out in the halls?" our giggle instantly drops.

"We weren't making out it was a kiss there was no tongue involved."

"No need for details Gerard I mean what are you guys doing in the hall."

"Oh shit we need to get Mr. Graham's office!" Gerard exclaims and then grabs my hand to start running. "Catch you later Toro oh and DO NOT tell Mikey I want to be the one to tell him." HE yells down the hallway. Oh fuck Mr.Graham is going to be furious. At least I will have Gerard with me.

A/N Hey guys sorry it took so long to update I had MAJOR writers block and the fact that this is a short chapter but its like 1 o'clock at night and I would like the fic to make sense. So ya thanks for reading I will update again soon I promise oh and HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! GO FUCKING AMERICA WE LOVE YOU LIKE GERARD LOVES THE UNIVERSE!!! Lol I need to stop. Enjoy! :)