Stuck in a locker

The rest of class goes by and when the five minute bell rings I put my music and guitar away. Then I wait for the bell to ring so I can get out of this hellhole called school and text Gerard. I really think I like him, there is just something about him that makes me happy. The bell rings and I lose my train of thought.

     I go to my locker and open it. Right before I shut it who just happens to walk by, but of course its the one and only king of the ass holes John. He pulls me away from my locker and holds me up by my shirt. "Oh hello emo what would you like today? Would you rather get shoved into your locker or a beat down?" He says with a big grin on his face.
" Neither you fucking ass!" I say and then spit in his face.
He wipes the spit off his face and then looks at me "Haha faggots trying to stand up for himself!" His little dick minions all laugh and then he continues. "Listen up, you need to learn your place." After that he punches me several times and then shoves me into my locker and shuts the door. He laughs and then leaves. Fuck I hate that douche. I reach for my phone and text Gerard.
I need ur help Im stuck in my locker will u open it??? the combo is     43-53-62
I hit send. Please come Gerard I need you

A/N Hey guys thanks for reading I promise there will be more Freardness soon;) but ya thanks for reading. If you could vote and comment it would really help!