Damn Gina

We walk towards his office and I take a deep breath and look at Gerard. I find him staring at me, he smiles and then takes my hand. I look towards the office and then we start walking. We walk in and Mr.Graham looks toward the door and says "It's about time you got he Mr. Iero and Mr.Way."

"Sorry sir..." I reply with my head down.

"Well lets get down to business shall we."

"Ok..."

"Gerard I am going to ask you questions about yesterday."

"Umm okay.."Gerard replies with a questioning look on his face.

"Did you or did you not find Frank in his locker yesterday?"

"I did."

"Did he tell you who put him in his locker?"

"Yes he did it was that ass hole John." Gerard's voice was raising to a point where he was almost yelling."

"Language Mr.Way."

"Well sometimes that kind of language needs to be used."

"No that kind of language is never appropriate."

"Yes it is. Ass hole is an understatement! All he does is hurt people like Frank and he needs to stop." Fuck Gerard stop your going to get into deep shit.

"Okay Mr.Way you need to calm down,Would you like to step in the hall while I talk to Mr.Iero?"

Gerard looks into my eyes and he takes a deep breath, then replies.

"No I am fine."

"Okay so Frank I have decided to suspend you for the rest of the day and tomorrow." My eyes widen, what the fuck that escalated quickly?!?! I open my mouth to talk but no words come out so Gerard speaks up. "Um are you kidding why? Can't you see Frank is the victim here Frank has done nothing but stand up for himself?!?!"

"You know what Mr.Way I have had enough of you yelling at me how about you join Mr.Iero and leave for the day and don't come back with Mr.Iero."

"Whatever can we go now?"

"Yes gather your things and get a note from the counseling center."

"Okay well so long."

"Goodbye!" I add. We walked out the door and looked at each other and Gerard said "Well then what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

A/N I haven't posted in awhile I had major writers block I'm like okay well lets have them hold hands and get yelled at :P oh well here you go enjoy :)