Like A Drum

Okay, So I'm positive that if you've been into JeanMarco for a long time, You've come across this fic. (series of 2)  It Goes down in the hall of fame. Its got ALOT of fan-art, And alot of Kudos (its on Archive of our own.)

WARNING: THIS FIC ISN'T COMPLETE AND HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN NEARLY A YEAR.

~
~
~
~
Description: My Beating Heart (Part 1 in the Like A Drum Series):

In which Marco is a friendless college freshman with a penchant for creeping on the guy with the two-toned hair in his Astronomy class. Considering the fact that this is a jeanmarco fic, they'll probably end up becoming friends and, I dunno, maybe fall in love with each other.
Sarcasm aside, this is a lame, unoriginal college AU complete with fun, fluff, and angst. Expect cruel canon references and half-jokes aplenty.
The story of how Marco Bodt offered up his beating heart to Jean Kirschtein.

His Beating Heart (Part 2 In the Like A Drum series):

In which Jean is a grumpy loser and struggles to get through his first year of college, his three suitemates being about 92% of his struggle. He's got awful chronic nightmares, is emotionally disconnected, and he constantly feels like someone is watching him every time he goes to Astronomy. The usual college problems, yeah....? Yeah. But hey, that freckled guy in the row behind him looks familiar. Are they friends? Maybe they will be soon. Maybe they will be more than friends.
Just another unoriginal college AU filled to the brim with silly shenanigans, cute dorks, and soul-crushing angst.

~
~
~
~
I particularly love this fic because of the romance but Tension. It makes you cringe when something awkward happens, Cry when its super sad, And laugh/Smile with the characters. Its definitely the mark of a good Author. (FANGASM WARNINGS XD XD)

Where to find this: https://archiveofourown.org/series/58450 (Or google 'Like A Drum Archive')