Misguided Hearts

Okay, This was the first 'Hall Of Fame' JeanMarco fanfiction that I read. I like it alot, The plot is great, plus I have a soft spot for bully fics.

WARNING: THIS FIC ISN'T FINISHED AND HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR

~
~
~
~
~

Summery: In a world where to find your soul mate, two people must find their perfect matches by listening to-and looking at-their hearts. However, two unlikely people find that their lives will be changed forever thanks to this method of finding true love. When you find your soul mate, and look into each others eyes, your hearts start to glow. That shows that you to are meant to be. The process of finding your perfect match starts at the age of Seventeen, but for these two lovely dorks that go to Trost High School, finding that perfect match was not easy. Marco Bodt is a smart (slightly defenseless) "Nerd", and Jean is an athletic, but notorious, bully that beats him up everyday. Jean has not shown interest in finding his perfect match ever since his birthday, and Marco wishes not to be involved in such an affair because he does not agree with the idea of soul searching this way. However, when they finally look into each others eyes and find that they are indeed deemed perfect matches, they have no idea how to handle the situation.

~
~
~
~
~
You can find this at: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10109457/1/Misguided-Hearts (Or Google: misguided hearts jeanmarco )