"honey we're moving"

"I'll teach you

To fly before you

Fall... "

"And heel stretch, turn turn turn. Yarii point those toes!" Ms. Demii said, I did as told and finished out the routine boy was I tired.

Thank God we had five minutes left I was definitely sore and ready to go home and shower.

I walked to the locker room to freshen up so I could go home I love to dance but sometimes its a bit too much.

When I was done I grabbed my PINK gym bag & my cellphone and headed to my black matte Lamborghini, I was so tired I didn't even check the time I was hungry, groggy and just needed some sleep I decided to stop by In-n-Out and grab a burger and milkshake. I checked the time 3:29

"shit," I said to myself I knew I would be late coming going home and my father would be calling any time soon. Speaking of the devil my phone rang.

"Hello ?"

"Young lady where are you!? You know you are supposed to be there at 3:45, your mother and I do not tolerate lateness!" He barked.

"I'm sorry daddy practice got a bit carried away " I lied

"Well hurry up and get home you know you have important duties I should be home later"

"Okay daddy " with that I hung up grabbed my food and sped off. I swear I hate my parents at the time but they only want what's best for me right? 20 minutes later I arrived home I hopped out of my car and practically burst into the house and ran upstairs to my room. I dropped my bags on the bed and flopped down beside them, "home sweet home" I whispered to myself.

it felt good to just relax for the moment but I knew this would be short-lived.

So I walked to my bathroom ran myself a nice hot shower I stripped down and stepped in closed my eyes and stood under the water...

30 minutes later

I stepped out the shower clean and fresh with my hair soaking wet I decided to let it air dry Instead of blowing it out.

I grabbed my sweet pea and peppermint lotion and my PINK body spray and lathered myself In smell goods I looked in my closet and grabbed my oversized UCLA sweater and a pair of PINK boy shorts and some fuzzy socks comfortable and cute I think.

I jogged down the stairs to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, as I walked in I saw my mom sitting at the table.

"Hey mom" I spoke up, " hey baby how was school? Your father told me you were late coming home." She said firmly.

Shit, I knew this was coming.

" it was .. okay & uh yeah practice ran late ."

She looked at me with discomforting eyes then looked away

" Call next time or something you know we don't like you out fraternizing."

"Okay mother," I said sheepishly with a fake smile, I turned around and headed for the stairs until she called after me.

"Yarii?.."

"Yes, mom"...
She looked at me nervously and uneasy and with a sadden expression.

" I wanted to wait for your father so we could tell you together.. but honey we're moving to Compton"

I looked at her and laugh, she's so fucking crazy at times I swear this woman.. "your joking right ?" I scoffed.

" I wish it was honey . but its not"

she looked down then back at me.

I can't believe this bullshit life was perfect everything was fine and good what the fuck happened so fast ?!?!.

I felt the room spinning and my stomach grew knots I could tell this wasn't going to be a

great change...

What do you think so far??

Comments, please??

Vote, please.

Comment, comment, COMMENT !!!!