new girl

Monday morning

I woke up to the smell of Bacon and eggs I sat up and wiped my eyes, I looked at the clock it was only 7:45 and my classes didn't start until 8:30.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get my day started. After 25 minutes in the bathroom I went to my closet to find something to wear

Which was difficult considering I had too many close , after numerous minutes of throwing and shuffling through my closet I came across my burgundy t-shirt dress and my white converses.
I unwrapped my hair which was bone straight and let it flow just above my butt.

I applied just a little make up and adjusted my MK watch that complimented my outfit. Grabbing my tan leather jacket and my book bag I jogged downstairs.

"Goodmorning baby girl" my mother said as she finished plating the food for my father and I.

" Good morning mom" I smiled as I placed a kiss upon her cheek, I sat down at the island as she sat plate in front of me.

The sweet aroma of maple Bacon , eggs and French toast hit my nose causing my stomach to instantly growl.

As I began to scarf down the food, I came to realize today was my first day at Compton High and I was nervous as hell.

So many thoughts raced through my head .

What if everyone thinks I'm the stuck up snobby girl? Or the weird quite girl... I was scared to face the harsh reality's waiting for me when I arrived.
In the midst of my thoughts I was too carried away to acknowledge my dad standing in the room.

" Yarii.. yarii ?! What is wrong with you child? Your father is speaking to you" my gave me a estrange look and continued to clean off the counter top.

Clearing my throat I jumped back into reality. " I apologize daddy .. good morning " he waved me off and continued to fix his tie.

I glanced at the clock 8:15 I got up and grabbed my book bag I hugged my mom and gave her a kiss , my father gave me 80 dollars and the " be safe , be careful " lecture before I left the house.

I got In my car tossing my bags in the passenger seat I started up my car turned up my music and headed towards Compton high.

***
As I pulled into the parking lot it was very packed and loud, there was music being played, girls in tight skirts and long weaves,and tons of weed smoke its was like a jungle.

I decided to park in the back to draw less attention to myself and my car.

As I stepped out the car it seemed liked everything stopped I got various glances and nasty seductive stares.

I felt a lump in my throat and my heart began to race I fixed myself and smoothed down my hair before continuing my walk through hell.

"Who is this bitch? "

"Girllll she is fly, what the fuck she doing here?"

" aye c'mere guhh" .

I keep looking ahead not paying any attention to any of the comments, if its one thing I've learned it was people are always gonna talk whether its good or bad at least your doing something right.