Twisted

Yarii

Pulling into the parking lot of IHOP, I rested my head against the door and let out a small sigh, "what's wrong? " I heard Tez ask as he grabbed his wallet and took the keys out of the ignition.

"Nothing , I'm just tired " I stated, I sat up and reached for the door handle and opened the door stepping out into the early morning breeze  I shivered and clutched my arms.

Feeling my phone vibrate against my thigh I reached into the baggy but size able sweat pants, seeing that I had a phone call from my father i quickly declined it , I huffed out in frustration and Locked my phone , shoving the device back into my pocket I headed inside with Tez right behind me.

"Good morning , how are you I'm Sasha and I'll be your waitress this morning"she gleamed  with a smile , she met eyes with Tez and they shared a little moment before I cleared my throat and snapped them both back into reality .

Tez coughed and rubbed the back of his neck as we followed behind Sasha to our booth , I rolled my eyes and knew that this breakfast would not end well.

I  kept quiet the whole morning , every response I gave were either head nods or a simple yes or no, as I popped a grape in my mouth I saw Sasha come back with out bill and a pink piece of paper that held a kiss and a number. I chuckled to myself as I saw them make the exchange , I grabbed my to go box and headed for the nearest bus stop,

Tez was a complete asshole , I don't even know what I saw in him , he was so arrogant , selfish, mean and funny and cute- I snapped out of my thoughts and continued to walk , feeling my phone vibrate, I picked up the call without looking "hello?"

"Yarii where you at man ?" Tez questioned me  sounding mad.

I looked at the phone then placed it back to my ear " why ? you were too busy being up Sasha's ass you forgot I was there" I huffed , " my bad " I heard him chuckle .

I felt my heart crack a little as I heard him laugh as if it was a joke, I ended the call and sat on the bus bench with my head in my hands, silently praying that this bus would hurry up .

3O minutes later I still sat in the bus bench giving up all hope I decided to walk. Walking down the dirty concrete  sidewalks of Compton were an eye opener it made me appreciate everything I was blessed with and everything that I had taken away.

Stuffing my left hand in my pocket as I carried my food in my right I heard a car pull up beside me.

Seeing them slow down to my pace I became nervous , as they rolled the window down a smile came across my face.

"Hop in ma " Casai licked his plump lips and hit the switch to unlock the door.  I climbed in as the warm heat hit my body I closed the door as he sped off.

"What the hell are you doing out here walking by yourself yarii?"

" long story, " I sighed as I crossed my arms and tucked my lips.

"It's that nigga ain it ?? You want me to fuck em up ? "

I giggled and glanced over at him. "No thank you, don't worry about me , besides you have a WHOLE girlfriend "

"Nah Sasha gone do what she wanna do " he said as he rubbed his hand down his face.

I coughed at the sound of that name, was this shit really happening?? " Sasha ? , from IHOP " I asked nervously , " yeah that's her why you know her ?" He asked timidly " No just a wild guess" I giggled.

*****

Pulling up to Desmond's  house I thanked Casai and gave him a small hug before grabbing my food and my phone.

Seeing Des and Meika heading to the car I waved at them and proceeded to walk in the house, as I opened the door the strong smell of weed smoke hit my nose , going toward the kitchen I sat down my food and headed upstairs to gather my things .

As I looked around Tez's bedroom I began finding my belongings . As I headed for the door I bumped into Tez's chest that collided with my small frame.

"Where you going yar" He looked at me puzzled as I held a resting bitch face glare at him.  He noticed that I had all my items in my hand and that I was seconds away from leaving.

He tugged at my arms but I snatched away from him and headed downstairs as I heard him close behind me.

" why can't you fucking talk to me ? Stop being so fucking angry all the time damn Yarii , for once let someone care about your stubborn ass " he yelled with so much bass in his voice

" oh now you care? I chuckled that's so funny you damn sure didn't seem like you cared when you had fucking heart eyes for ms. Sasha, and what about last night ?? Huh is it still fuck yarii?? Or did something magically knock some sense into your head" I was livid I felt my voice strain and crack and knew I was at the brink of crying , I gazed up at the sky trying to blink away the tears but they fell. 

Looking at Tez who was shirtless and pissed off  I watched his jaw clench and unclench and the veins in his arm bulge out. 

I waited for an answer but never got one  there was nothing but tension and frustration built between us.

Not wanting to be here any more I unlocked my car doors and headed to the driver side  tossing my things in the back seat , I sat in silence as I watched Tez head in the house I sighed and started the ignition and sped off  towards home knowing that some twisted shit was about to happen.

Just a filler chapter hope you enjoyed this boring ass book..

Anyways

Vote

Comment

Share

-A🌸🌑🍂