friends.

Yarri

Wednesday Morning

i woke up , brushing my light wand curls out of my face, I laid my head against my head board dreading going to school, but since i missed yesterday i decided that i'd go today, Pushing back the sky blue plush blanket on my queen size bed, i stood up and stretched,

being that i was still at home by myself i decided to call my father later, they haven't called since Monday night I hope they're okay i thought to myself.

Plugging my phone into my iHome , Lil Yatchy began to play , i walked in my closet looking at all the close i had, it was so hard to pick an outfit,

i decided to wear my ripped Balmain light bleached jeans, my white tunic shirt, and my Uggs. along with my Gold MK watch, bracelet & my diamond 4 carat earrings.

"I know you want this for life

taking pictures with all my ice

but i can't have no wife,

i just want you for the night."

i sang along as I entered the bathroom cutting on the light, I waled over to the sink & began brushing my teeth the taste of the mint tingled my tongue, Rinsing out my mouth & cutting off the sink i wiped my face off with the damp face towel throwing in my dirty clothes bin,

I cut on the Shower making sure the water was hot turning the nob to the read line,

Stripping down and stepping in i began to start my morning,

***

I sat at my vanity and fluffed the pretty wand curls , i feathered my bangs and i applied a coat of Nude Matte lipstick, looking at myself one more time i scooted away from the vanity, checking the time, it was 8:00  , stuffing my phone in my back pocket, I grabbed my book bag & my Nike duffle bag adjusting the straps on my shoulder I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs and into the kitchen, Grabbing a bottle of water & some snacks i locked the door & headed to my car.

Feeling my phone buzz up against my ass i slid the gold iPhone 6 out of my jeans and read the text from Daddy.

Daddy 💛: Don't be late coming home after practice 8:00 SHARP! me & your mother will be home shortly,

I huffed as i looked at the text on my phone not even replying to the message i locked my phone and tossed it in the cup holder, cranking up my car i swerved out of the driveway and headed to school.

****

As i arrived to school the Parking lot was packed,finding my parking spot i shut my car off grabbing my bags from the back seat i got out fixing my clothes and adjusting my hair, I pulled out my phone from the side pocket on my purse and opened up my camera and looked at myself one last time before locking my doors and heading into the crowed entrance.

Walking up the stair i felt someone bump me, I looked up to see a pretty brownskin girl, with weave flowing down her back she wore a a jean dress that fit her like a glove, a burgundy scart and some white converses i must say she was popping in that dress, and her wand curls flowed in the cool wind she bent down to pick up her books,

"my bad" she lightly chuckled out in an accent.

"it's okay," I adjusted my Nike bag onto my shoulder  , damn this shit is heavy i thought to myself, snapping out of my thoughts i turned back to the girl.

"i'm new here and honestly i'm scared shitless she, mumbled the last part as she handed me her schedule.

i looked down at the white printed seeing that we had all the same classes.

"Well looks like your stuck with me" i giggled out as i ran my hand through my curls. "Don't worry i'm the "new girl" too, i told her as we proceeded to walk to first period, she shuffled her feet & laughed as we entered the classroom.

"I'm Yarii "i extended my hand as she shook it," i'm Dameika but you can call me Meika"she smiled brightly, as the class began to pour in took a seat beside me, making small talk she told me about her, she was from Jamaica  & moved here when she was nine, she lost her mother, a year ago & her father is apart of the drug business and that she was a dancer as well,. as well laughed and talked Jade walked in and behind her was Tez, i scoffed and turned my attention to the board.

"Alright Class, We have a New student, please stand and tell us about yourself," Ms Jameson smiled at Meika and motioned her to stand up. Meika stood up slowly adjusting her dress she began to speak slow, as her accent filled the room.

"Well i'm Dameika, i'm from Jamai - she was interrupted by Jade and her posse of snaky bitches,

"Take that shit Back over Sees, we don't no foreigns she snickered , and the class began to mumble lowly and laugh, Meika slowly made her way across the room and stood in front of Jade,

Jade popped her gum and looked up and Meika and laughed

"What does this bitch want a green card she laughed and she turned around and dapped her friends up. Meika wasted no time putting her hands on Jade, she banged her head into the desk & flipped her out of the desk , pounding her head furiously, Ms. Jameson stood in awe and she told Big Nate to get Meika off Jade,

" Move yuh Bloodcleet fram yah suh," Meika yelled and she struggled to get out of Nates Hold. "Let me go, I'm fine she huffed as she tried to catch her breath, smoothing down her jean dress, and fluffing her curls. she turned around and sprinted towards Jade, & kicking her dead in her mouth , she began to laugh and she spit on jade.

Jades friends got up and Attacked Meika, i was quiet but fuck that jumping shit i rushed over to Mieka and started wailing on Jades friend Shay, it was a mess hair everywhere, nobody could stop us, i got off of shay, holding onto her hair, i kicked her in her face several times. before i felt Tez pick me up .

"Get the fuck off me"! i squirmed out of his arms and swung on him, he looked at me like i had 3 heads, me chest heaved up and down as i saw the hickeys on his neck i laughed to myself, walking over to Jades, slumped body. i kicked her in the head. "you stupid bitch,! Come on Mieka lets, go"

Grabbing our stuff, me and Mieka headed out the door So much for making peace, i swear this fucking school is going to be the death of me.

"thanks for having my back in there Yarii, you the realest, she chuckled as she flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"You trynna go shopping?"

i asked as i looked over at Mieka knowing that we were suspended.

"You know i'm down she cheesed at me as she played with her freshly painted nails.

I really didn't give a fuck what my parents had to say about me fighting, it was for a good cause in my eyes, reaching my car we threw our bags in the car, and got in, plugging in my phone to the aux Cord, 21 savage Blasted through the speakers Cranking up the car I put the top down on my car, placing my shades onto my face i sped out of the school parking lot & headed to the mall.
With my new best friend.

Hope you enjoyed the update 💞🤘🏽
Meika in mm

-A