the run in.

Sunday Morning.

We pulled up to our new home it was simple. A tan two story house with a nice lawn and pretty bushes and lots of flowers. It was nice, but simple I miss our home in LA and all its beautiful scenery.

I got out my car and began to unpack my boxes. I

was tired and the cool , crisp morning air was cutting through my thin jacket like a knife.

I trucked into the the house and upstairs to my new room.. it was a pretty mint green and slightly spacious. The closet was pretty big which a plus for me .

I began unpacking my clothes and putting them in my closet. I heard my father coming up the stairs, I continued to unpack as if I didn't see him in the door way.

He cleared his throat and I mentally rolled my eyes and put on a fake smile. "Goodmorning daddy". I said through clenched teeth.

"Goodmorning princess" he grinned while fixing his tie. " Well baby girl me and your mother are off to get you enrolled into school and make a couple of business runs,he said while loosely waving his hand as if he didn't care.

if you leave remember to lock up, ill call you every thirty minutes to and be home at a decent hour ". He gave me a stern look , I nodded my head and finished unpacking.

.

.

.

.

.

I had finished unpacking and decided to lounge around the house with PartyNextDoor blasting through the home stereo system.

I wanted to go and explore this new side of town but decided against it.

My father called every thirty minutes which was irritating considering I wasn't going anywhere.

Part of me could never understand why my father treated me like he did I always tried to muster up some excuse as to why but they never made sense.
I wanted to gain the courage to ask why was he so hard on me when I did everything he asked of me but I decided against it.

I mentally sighed and pushed the thoughts in the back of my head deciding to go take a shower and head out for a ride in town.

.

.

.

" I don't wanna die too young, yeah too young ,

yeah too young

i don't wanna die too young yeah too young

yeah too young counting bands

hallelujah lujah' lujah... "

I sang along too Post Malone too young as I drove through Compton.

All the looks and stares I received had me thinking they've never seen something so nice.

I pulled up to a corner store and hopped a few dope dealers gave me seductive stares and whistled at me trying to get my attention I ignored they're comments and proceeded into the store.

I wasn't really hungry but decided to grab couple of snacks and a Arizona.

On my way to the register I decided to check my phone , not paying attention I bumped someone.

"AYE ! watch where the fuck your going he spat !" ...

"I- I'm sorry" I stuttered out. His light skin was a shade of red and the scowl on his face made it know he was not be fucked with.

I was a little nervous but at the same time pissed off. I picked up the bag of cheetos , the arizona and my skittles and made my way to the register.

"Your total is 5.75"

I gave the man a crisp ten dollar bill , got my change and items and rushed out of the store trying to avoid any more conflicts.

I reached for my phone to feel that it wasn't there I rushed back into the store and checked under the stands.

"Looking for this?"

I turned around to see it was the asshole from earlier, I put on a front make it seem like I wasn't scared but in reality I wanted to shit bricks.

" how'd you get that? I retorted with a little attitude.

"You were so busy staring in my face you left it on the floor". He chuckled

I felt my cheeks get hot and my palms began to sweat , I felt sick and just wanted to vomit , but I held myself together.

"I -um.. I wasn't staring I just glanced I said while snatching my phone from his hand.

I turned around to walk away and felt a strong hand grab my wrist .

"What's your name? " he licked his plump lips and smirked.

"Its Yarii and I would like it if you let my wrist go" I snatched away and rolled my eyes.

He laughed and proceeded to stand there and look at me. "What ?? Is there something on my face ?" I asked in a sarcastic tone, he shook his head and began to speak " Nah your just beautiful that's all" he said while grabbing my phone typing something in he handed it back. "Call me ?" He asked in a questionable voice.

I looked up at him and looked down. "I'll think about it" i said with a smirk I turned around and walked out if the store.

Sitting in my car I unlocked my phone and went through my contacts and saw his name..

Tez...