Chapter 1

Chapter 1

HellHalo

--------------

"All right... Barron of Magnolia, check!" A orange hair girl with yellow highlights and Onyx black eyes said as she checked the scroll she held.

"Nothing else?" the guy with black hair and ice blue highlights and red eyes asked.

"Yep! Time to get our reward!" The violet haired Mage with green eyes exclaimed as she jumped up and down.

"Jeez... Calm down..." A sloppy looking boy, with white hair and black highlights and orange eyes said.

"Im quite excited as well! Finally, we killed around 50 people to get this 50 million jewels." A guy with blue hair and golden highlights said, with his golden eyes.

"True, I'm getting sick of waiting." A girl with red hair and silver highlights said, with silver eyes.

"Hai! Then lets get going!" I said at last. I still had my blonde hair, only my eyes turned sea blue instead of brown.

"Luciana, don't you want to crash Fairy Tail?" The orange haired girl asked.

"No, not yet. I'll kill them soon, Rei."

----------------------------

Rei

Orange hair + yellow highlights

Onyx eyes

15

Shinigami (death magic)

She was from an unknown village which has been brought to extinction by some ruthless bandits. With Vengeance in her blood, she seeks out HellHalo.

---------------

Shiho

Black hair + ice blue highlights

Red eyes

16

Butsuri tekina ( Physical Magic)

The Magic council forced him to work for them in taking out dark guilds. He was forced to do things he didn't like. One day, he managed to escape from the clutches of the magic council and seek revenge through HellHalo.

------------------

Vinca

Violet hair

Green Eyes

16

Supesu (Space Magic)

Her Magic made her the lonely girl in the village, her parents died during her birth. She was all alone, except for her sister. But when her sister died, she seeked revenge on the world by HellHalo.

--------------------

Ryuka

White hair + black highlights

Orange eyes

17

Ningyo (Puppet magic)

Every since he was young, he loved puppets. He lived his life normally with his parents and this particular puppet master. When his parents died, the puppet master raised him as his own and taught him puppet magic. When the puppet master was killed by Zeref when Zeref attempts to capture him for his power. He aims to kill Zeref with the help of HellHalo.

-------------------------------

Zaile

Blue hair + gold highlights