Chapter 8

Its the enddd, T^T i really enjoyed writing this story. But, this wont be the last of the HellHalo crew. Ill write up a season 2 thatll be added on into this book.

Hope you guys enjoyed it till now.

-----------------

Rei was infront of her sisters grave, setting down a bunch of flowers on her grave.

Right after the death of Zeref and Doranbolt, the magic council was confused as to what to do. Makarov came up and told them all to go back to their normla works as he was going to take responsibilty over the 9 of HellHalo.

Makarov approached Lucy, Eri and Jay and they all agreed to come back to Fairytail. Its left with the 6 others. Rei talked to Makarov and after much discussion, Rei decided to join Fairytail after visting her sisters grave.

"Nii-San, how have you been..." Rei said, with tears flowing down her cheeks. "Ive been, very well, with my friends. All 8 of them are really nice people, dont worry. Im going to join Fairytail, they wont mistreat me. They'll take care of me like how you did. Ill live well, Nii-San."

Rei ransacked her bag and pulled out a picture of the 7 of them. The picture was different than usual. The 7 of them, were having fun and messing around with each other. It was a once in a lifetime thing of HellHalo.

Vinca and Shiho stood at the top of the borders of the magic council. They each sat down a bunch of roses.

"Nii-San, if you can hear me." Vinca said. " Im joining Fairytail, the guild that you loved so much back then. Im sorry, i couldnt find the person who killed you, and i promise you, Ill live well."

Shiho wiped off some of Vinca tears. Vinca weakly smiled at Shiho. Shiho leaned in and kissed her lightly. Vinca kissed back.

They pulled apart as the sun slowly sets. Shiho, pulled out a note and set it down beside the flowers. He held on to Vinca hand and the duo walked back to Magnolia.

Dear Father,

Its your son, Shiho. I have my freedom now, I have got what you wished I had back then.
I no longer work with the Magic Council, I am part of HellHalo, but HellHalo is getting disbanded as Kayleigh and Zaile, our leaders, are going to live back at rosemary village. They are going to build it back from the ashes.

The rest of us 7, 6 of us are going to join Fairytail, while Ryuka is going to be a travelling puppeteer, like his step father was.

Im now an official mage of Fairytail, dont worry, I joined on my own free will. I now have a beautiful girl by me. Her names Vinca and god... I love her.

Ill live well, Father.

Love,
Shiho

Kayleigh and Zaile wiped off a sweat as the last building was rebuilt. They looked at each other and high fived. They laughed as they collapsed on to the ground.

"Do you think anyone will come back?" Kay asked Zaile.

"I dont know, but I want to protect this place."

From behind of them, they heard footsteps. They turned around to find Eri, Jellal, Kagura and Millianna standing there.

Kay smiled and said, "Welcome home, Lets live well together."

The rest of them smiled back as they ran together and did a huge group hug.

After showing them their houses, Kay and Zaile walked to the beach. They stretched themselves while bathing in the sunset. Kay picked up a branch and wrote on the sand.

Mugen, Eien No, Papa and Mama. We are living well now, Me and Nii-San. We have killed Zeref, the professors who released the phoenix are also dead. You guys can now rest in peace.

Kay and Zaile felt something tingling in their hearts and they knew who it was, It was Mugen and Eien No, Saying their final goodbyes as the tingling feeling stopped.

Kay tears fell down but she was smiling. She wiped off her tears as Zaile hugged her.

"We still have each other, and we'll live well together." Zaile said.

5 years down the road,

Ryuka was in Magnolia, he became one of the worlds most renowned puppeteer and was in Magnolia for a performance. As he stood on stage, he heard a wild applause and screams filled the atrium. He turned and smiled.

There was the whole of Fairytail, cheering him on from one of the podiums.

He started making the puppets move, gracefully. As he depicted the story of HellHalo. How the 7 of them met, how Kayleigh smiled when she woke up. How Zaile cheered as they succeeded in a mission. How Rei eyes sparkle when Ryuka gave her a doll. How Vinca dances during celebration. How Shiho laughs at every lame joke. How Lucianna light up his world. And How he looked at Lucianna with much love.

The show ended in a wild applause as he walked offstage. He sent a puppet towards the Fairytail podium and smiled.

Lucy recieved the puppet and the puppet started talking.

Ill join Fairytail, Lets win this years Grand Music Games together.

He stuck his thumb up and everyone else shouted.

AYE SIR!