Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Hell Halo vs The World.

------------------------------

It's been a month since the grand magic games issue. We've been training even more and of course, killing. Kayleigh was getting more and more bloodlust. We've been taking more and more task with Kayleigh doing the killing.

More importantly, Zaile's sick. Zaile caught some weird sickness that decreases his magic level. As Zaile is this sick, Kayleigh became more bloodlust.

Back with the magic council, the council has strike war against us. We've been on high security, with everyone at every corner. Rei has killed a couple of mages while Shiho and Vinca has located a few strongholds. Ryuka has been training with his puppets ever since his ultimate puppet was destroyed recently by Jura.

I, have been trying to recreate a magic I heard of. Black Gaia. A very strong and destructive magic. Kayleigh refused to show it to me while Zaile is sick. I had no choice but to try it myself.

Ryuka comes often to try steady my stance as it is said that we must be really steady or else the range of the magic will vary.

Rei came in as well, adding a little dark magic to my celestial magic.

"BLACK GAIA!" I casted the magic. It slowly forms up to a small black hole, sucking up a few trees but when it's supposed to blow, it fails.

"Luciana. You'll never get it." Kayleigh said to me as she went on to the next town to get tasks.

Back to the north magic council stronghold, there hold fairy tail and lamia scale, as well as, Doranbolt.

"We need to take them down before That red haired girl tears down the whole world!" Doranbolt screamed in frustration as the two guilds ignored his pleas.

"No, they are strong, I hardly managed to destroy that guys puppet." Jura said, he was really injured with bandages everywhere.

"So you're implying..."

"We should go as a pair or more against one person!" Erza suggested.

"Yes, they have 7 anyways." Gray nodded in agreement.

"And we here have more than enough!" Leon said.

"Should we alert the other strongholds?" Doranbolt asks.

"Alert the Crime Sociere stronghold. We'll need an escape plan anyways."

"We head out tomorrow!" Natsu said, pumping his fist in the air and smiling his signature goofy smile.

Then, the next day came, with Kayleigh leaving the guild to kill a certain someone from one of the strongholds. Zaile was out and about after a long while, his sickness was gone finally and he is starting to convince Kayleigh to stop the bloodlust.

Kayleigh promised to stop, after killing the pink haired mage. Meredy.

All of a sudden, a burst of flame came flying towards me. "Damn it!" I thought then I turn and decided to cast it. "BLACK GAIA!" The black hole sucked up the flames and pulled the culprit out of the forest. That unmistakeable salmon pink hair, Natsu. Then, as it blows, Natsu was blown back with some of the forest, showing off Lisanna beside him.

"Lisanna...." I said, seething with rage.

"Lucy, come back..." Lisanna said with a pleading voice and Natsu didn't care one bit.

"GATE OF THE LION, LEO." Leo came out, he wasn't the old Leo, he had orange hair with black highlights and red eyes. His fist now lit up with Death regulus, a red and black aura surrounded him.

"Princess?" Leo asked.

"Lets go." I said as I unclipped my katana, then we rushed at them both. Natsu came between us and Lisanna and casted a magic.

"FLAME DRAGON ROAR!"

Leo pushed me away and blocked the attack with a regulus punch. He broke through the fire and came face to face with Natsu. Before he could land a punch, ice lances came and Leo got pierced by one, Leo broke it off and jumped back.

"Damn..." Leo whispered as Gray appeared as well. Along with Juvia.

"Lets go." Gray said, ripping his shirt off and making Juvia squeal.

But that wasn't the end of it.

Ryuka was finally done with recreating a new puppet. Then, rock started shaking like how it did before.

"RAI! FLAME BURST!" he commanded his puppet, Rai, and it started shooting flames. The forest lit on fire but extinguished as it was a magic forest, it would burn if Kayleigh was dead.

Jura, Leon, Cheria and Wendy came out. "Lets have some fun!" Leon said.

Back with Rei, she was playing with dolls when the doors blasted open, revealing, evergreen, elfman, Mirajane and Laxus.

"IM all fired up." Laxus said, his hands sparkled with lightning.

"May death be with you." She simply said, before activating the death aura on her hands.

Vinca was practising with mixing up the space when a blast of iron came through the wall. Vinca twisted the space between the blast and her and the blast turned back to it's owner. The owner simply chew on the iron.

"Wow." The iron dragon slayer said, Gajeel, Levy and pantherlily stood infront of them.

Shiho was running towards Zailes room when he was stopped by a pair of mages who joined just for the mission. Sting and Rogue.

"You wont get past us."Sting said with a smirk on his face.

In Zaile's room, a blue haired mage and redhead was in there.

"Surrender or die." Erza said with Jellal beside her.

Doranbolt, Makarov and the rest of crime Sociere were looking for Kayleigh with no progress whatsoever until a wall crashed down and the red and silver haired girl appeared and noticed them.

"Stop right there Kayleigh. " Doranbolt said as they readied themself for a big fight.

Kayleigh just turned away and ran towards the room where Zaile is at. The mages followed suit.

This time, Kayleigh stopped running and turned around towards Makarov, her eyes flickered in acknowledgement as she saw Meredy.

With a evil smirk, she emitted tons of dark magic and taunted "Come at me, that is, if you can."

"Erza and Jellal... Especially you Erza, you remind me of Kay." Zaile said as he stood up slowly. With a warm smile, he said "You two remind me so much about me and Kay. Struggling together against all odds.."

He hid his smirk as he made his way to Erza. He has studied about his enemies while he was in bed. Erza was the role model of many, they will be more affected if anything happened to her than anything happening to Jellal.

He taps Erza gently on the shoulder. Erza on the other hand felt hes consciousness slipping away as Zaile used his Dark Aura to try to control her.

At last, Erzas eyes became the darkest colour of black you have ever seen, the brown in her eyes lost. Her hair turning into a slight maroon instead of her scarlet red. Losing all its brightness.

"ERZA!" Jellal screamed for her as he noticed what Zaile has done. "RELEASE HER ZAILE!"

Zaile gave a evil laugh and glanced at the pitiful Jellal.

"Shes mine..." He said threateningly as he caressed her soft and smooth skin. He made Erza tilt her head a little as he tilted his and bend down a little to kiss the red head.

Jellal stood there frozen, in shock and maybe because someone kissed Erza.

"If you want her to be safe, i recommend you listen to me." Zaile said as he used his sharp nails to slit Erzas cheek, letting a stream of blood bleed out steadily.

Relunctantly, Jellal put his head down and Zaile laughed in victory.