Chapter 4E

so hey guys!

I just checked my email (after so long T^T) and noticed you guys really love this story :D im glad you guys like it!

But, You have to understand that it takes a little longer to write this story then most other stories because of the longer storyline im writing.

Im working really hard on chapter 5 now! But enjoy this chapter, this chapter has some parts that will be used in chapter 5.

SPOILER

its related to a redhead.

So anyways, Thanks for all the support!

Enjoy this chapter!

(Ps. 2ne1 new album crush is awesome, especially come back home the unplugged ver.)

----------------------

backstory of Kay and Zaile.

---------------------------------

"Papa!" two year old Kayleigh Dronis said as her older brother Zaile tried to feed her food.

"I'm not your papa!" He said in frustration, for the past hour he had been trying to feed his little sister but to no avail.

"Zaile, come here, I'll feed your little sister instead." Their mother, also one of the guardians of the village, Helen Dronis, said. Zaile walked over to the kitchen to pass the bowl over to his mother while Kay called for papa non-stop.

Soon, Papa came home from work and went to Kayleigh to play with her. Their father was part of the magic council then. His name was Rayleigh Dronis.

"Kayleigh!" Ray said, trying to teach his daughter her own name.

"Dad!" Zaile squealed in joy as he ran to his father and gave him a hug.

"How's your day, Zaile?"

"I met this girl, she's a red head."

"I expect her to be quite beautiful?"

"Yes! Her names Erza."

"Oh, our neighbours! I wonder how Ellin will react to this." He said with a chuckle and Helen came out as well.

"Heh, you should wonder how Ralts will react to it, he's in favor of the Fernandes' kid."

"Ah, Osmos and Ralts were always so close."

"Papa!" Kayleigh said with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Yes Kayleigh, Papa is here!" Ray said happily as he carried Kayleigh proudly in his arms.

Five years later, Kayleigh was seven and Zaile was ten.

It was the town festival and all the families were together. Kay and Zaile was playing with Erza, Kagura, Jellal and Simon.

"Tag, your it!" Jellal said as he tapped Simon and ran off. Simon chased after whoever was closest to him before tagging someone else.

"Hey Ralts, Osmos said he likes Kagura more than Erza." Ray chuckled. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Ralts stared wide eyed at Ray for awhile before keeping his composure and said, "It is Osmos and Devian choice for this."

Ray laughs. "Guess your still so dense."

"Rayleigh Dronis!" Ralts said as his voice raised in anger. His hand turned into metal as he gave a punch to Ray. Ray dodged it slightly and smirked.

"ELEMENT WARRIOR! FIRE!" Ray casted as his element armour changed into a fire armour and he punched Ralts.

"METAL DRAGON ROAR!" Ralts casted and Ray was pushed back slightly. Both of them smirked as they exchanged punches and kicks while Helen and Ellin sighed.