Bonus Chapter

Written in Third Person

"I miss mommy!" Chelsea cried out as the rest of the family were going to visit her grandparents house.

Everyone misses their mother when they leave for a month or two even if the mother wasn't the best. Isla had to get help after the instance with Verna. Her perfectionism got the best of her. She had to learn how to control herself and her feelings. The things that had occurred were not alright. 

"Mommy had to get better sweety." Her father patted her on the head and steered the wheel with the other.

Chelsea tucked her teddy bear under the seat belt before saying, "Your going to get better soon too, Teddy Bear.

"If Verna saw you with that teddy bear, she would have went mad," Jonah commented, leaving the car in it's silence.

No one enjoyed talking about the things that had happened with Verna. They didn't want any of the neighbors to judge them by their daughters harmful act.

They had buried her a few days ago. Not many came to her funeral because not many knew she existed. Verna was always locked up at home with only school access.

The parents finally admitted to their shameful acts only after all these events occurred. If they had done it sooner, everything would be fine.

Everyone couldn't help but to take the blame for her death.

Jonah wishes he could have came earlier to her room when he checked up on her. He was the one who found her laying on the ground. He was traumatized for a week and wouldn't leave his bedroom.

The father cut his working hours so that he could be with his family more. He might have notice the depression his daughter was going through if he had. He stopped worrying about his sons grades as much which relieved the pressure on his son's shoulders.

"I'm going to sleep until we get there," Jonah said because he was always tired from his lack of sleep. No one could sleep nowadays. There was too much on their minds.

Chelsea approached her brother as she pointed to his mouth. "How are you chewing gum and sleeping? I should try that too!"

"No! Don't! You'll get it stuck in your hair!" Jonah's eyes shot open, removing the pack of gum from her hands.

"Fine then, I guess I'll just sleep just like you."  Chelsea could only follow in her brothers footsteps since she didn't have a sister to lean on.

Everyone was affected by Verna's death. No one liked to call it suicide because it was a horrible reminder. Verna was much more than that.

"I miss Verna," said Chelsea before she went to sleep.

"Don't we all. Don't we all," the father said as tears came down his face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/n: Everyone has a place in this world.)