the end - for real this time

i want to say thank you for reading my thoughts. i don't really like to tell anybody the way i feel, but here i felt like i could. so thank you for being there. thank you for relating to and helping me.

it's also funny how many times i stopped and restarted this book. every time i felt like i was done, there was always something more i needed to say. it's funny how things work like that sometimes.

though this time, i think it will be the end. five years later, and i'm saying this is the real end this time. honestly though, this is mainly from the first three years. i didnt write much in 2020.

writing really helped me work through things. gave me therapy outside of my therapist in a way. so in a way, all of you guys became therapy? well at least listened to what i had to say.

i owe it all to all of you guys. it helped by voting and commenting, and even if you didn't, thank you for even taking the time to read this. it means a lot to me, probably more than you'll ever know.

i just can't believe that this was started in 2015. myself, and all of you have come such a long way. i know this is all lame and cheesy but i love you guys. even though i don't know you. you guys just mean the world to me.

even though reading this may not seem like much, but it helped. thank you for coming with me on this journey. i really felt a sense of understanding from everyone. it made me feel complete.

- harley. (they/them)

start: 12:55pm, August 17, 2015
end: 3:41 pm, December 24, 2020

to complete things, here's a Gif of Dwight Shrute that pretty much sums up how i'm feeling at the moment. i'm so happy and yet so sad at the same time. it's bittersweet, but i wouldn't have it any other way.

 it's bittersweet, but i wouldn't have it any other way