Chapter 2

Did you like the first chapter?? Probably, since you're still here. I created my own OC. Arnold. Im gonna have fun working with Arnold😈😈
......................................................................................................................

Friday, three days after Krista's sudden epiphany was when she came up with her plan. It wasn't actually a plan though. Just a deadline.

"We're gonna get them together by Monday!" She declared.

I looked up from my book. "Eh? Why Monday?"

"Think about it, the next couple of weeks will be busy because of graduation. This weekend is pretty much the only time we'll be completely free."

I sighed, "okay that's fine, but how the hell are we going to get those two dumbasses to become a couple? There's no point in a deadline if we don't have an actual idea of what we're doing."

Krista grinned, "I know where to start."

.........................

Twenty minutes later I was pried from my book and being forced to walk over to the boy's dorm. I paused outside the door and sighed. How had I gotten into this mess? I knocked on the door twice, but there was so much noise in there I doubt they actually heard me. I heard Jean shout above all the noise;

"Where the fuck is Connie!!?"

I considered just turning around and pretending there was no one there, but before I could Armin opened the door.

"Y-Ymir! What are you doing here?" Armin was slightly afraid of me for some unknown reason.

"Get me Bodt."

"I-I dont think you can be here." Armin stammered, ignoring my request/command.

I smiled through my annoyance. "Relax, that rule only applies to horny teenaged boys. Besides, Im not on your team. I think. Are you...?"

"No!" Armin exclaimed, "Im not."

"Thought so. Now where's Bodt?"

Armin opened the door completely, "come on in."

I reluctantly stepped into the dorm and was bombarded with a mess and noise which could only have come from the depths of hell itself.

I walked across the dorm room narrowly avoiding a vase which was hucked at the wall beside my head. I quickened my pace and reached my destination.

"Oi, Bodt!"

Marco looked up from his own book. God, I envied him, I wished I was with my book right now.

"Shove over."

Marco closed his book and moved to make room for me. I sat down beside him and paused for a moment. If I weren't gay and he wasn't probably the same this would be a very different situation. Given that we were both sitting on a bed.

I took a deep irritated breath and somehow created a sickly sweet smile.

"You know Bodt? We should be friends."

Marco managed to make a terrified, confused and suspicious expression all at once.

I continued to smile, which now that I think about it probably just made him more scared.

"I think we'd get along well, we both have freckles..." I trailed off, I couldn't actually think of anything else. "Anyways, we could talk about girls, and boys, and titans and such."

"... Right." It was obvious Marco wanted us to be friends even less than me.

I patted his shoulder, "just let me know, kay?"