Chapter 7 (final)

Ooooooh, its getting inteeeense.  Actually Probably Not, but I like to assume.
.........

Tonight was the night to put the plan in action, it was the final day to pull off the plan. And let me just say this now, but it was probably the stupidest plan ever. I wouldn't really know though, since during the explanation, I was too focused on not focusing on Krista. Which failed miserably.

I kept accidentally looking at her, than attempted to not look at her, which led to me looking at her again. By the end, there was more blood going to my cheeks than in my bloodstream.

I approached the boy's dorm, where Connie and Sasha were already waiting. They had a large number of questionable objects beside them. Including what looked like at least two dozen rubber chickens in a neat pile beside Arnold. Who seemed completely oblivious to what was happening.

"YMI-" Sasha began to call out to me in a very loud voice before Connie silenced her by shoving his hand either on or into her mouth. I didn't particularly want to know which.

"Shhh!" Connie said nearly as loudly as Sasha had previously been shouting.

This entire thing was a giant facepalm.

"Ymir." A small finger poked my shoulder, surprising me into letting out an embarrassingly girlish squeal.

I turned, red faced, to face Krista.

"Hehe, sorry." she said, pink dusting her cheeks.

So cute. I thought to myself.

"Its okay," I swear to god I was blushing so hard I looked like a fucking tomato.

"So cute." Krista said under her her breath

"Mbmthr." Sasha said. Connie released her from his hand.

"Alright!" Sasha yelled quietly, "lets do this!"

"Pass me the feathers, Arnold." Connie said, as he placed his foot on the first rung of the ladder which Im certain wasn't there previously.

Arnold handed Connie a huge bag of bright purple feathers.

"Where does he get this stuff?" I mutter under my breath.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Krista giggling a bit from my remark.

"GAAAA!!! MALE NUDITY! MY EYESS!!!" Connie yelled as he fell off the ladder onto the pile of rubber chickens, along with Sasha, who had tried to catch him.

Before I could absorb what was going on, a shirtless Jean threw open the window.

"DUDE! WHAT THE HELL!?" He yelled, then his eyes fell on us.

"IS THERE ANYONE WHO ISN'T INVADING MY PRIVACY!?"

"SASHA BLACKMAILED US INTO COMING HERE!" I yelled back at him.

"SHES A TERRIBLE MONSTER!!" Yelled Krista.

We grinned at each other while Sasha reacted in a Sasha-y way. At that point I was barely paying attention to her.

"Jean! What happened?" We heard a voice from inside Jeans room.

It was Marco's voice.

..............................

Jean and Marco explained to us, now dressed, how they'd been together since the first week of the scouting legion. The argument they had on Friday was because Marco wanted to tell other people.

Jean then proceeded to get super pissed at Connie, and Sasha started using her weird ninja moves. Which was Krista and I's queue to leave.

Our hands simultaneously reached for each other's and we turned and walked away from the havoc in silence.

"So, " I said once we were out of earshot, "hasn't Bertholt been acting kinda weird around Annie lately?"

Krista grinned at me, "yeah, he has." She replied, "I bet he likes her!"

We both laughed and walked back into our dorm.