Chapter 1

As soon as mer-school is let out I quickly swim to my friends house my blue tails sparkling in the sunlight and my brown hair trailing behind me.God i love swimming. When I finally reach her house She is there waiting for me. As soon as we see each other we swim into a hug. Hope has been my best friend since I can remember, she's funny, sweet, loyal, and a little bit clumsy. " girl I got jacks number!" She exclaims excitedly, I just laugh and pull her into about her hug. She has had the biggest crush on jack since I can remember, jack is 6,1 and has jet black hair. He's not bad looking but so not my type, but he's perfect for hope.

"Aqua lets go upstairs" hope says as she raced to the door. Aquamarine is my real name but most people call me Aqua. " ok ok ok" I laugh and try and catch up to her. I sit on we bed and play with a little clown fish that has managed to come inside. " hi" the little fish says in a High squeaky voice.

Most mermaids when they are born get different abilities. Hope has moving water ( making waves, whirlpools etc) so needless to say don't get on her bad side. Jack has speed, he is super fast, faster than a mako shark! I can talk to animals. I know lame but hey it comes in handy when I come across a shark, Dolphins, or any other sea creature.

Hope walks out of her bathroom wearing different color shells. Yes we were shells instead of shirts gets over it. " are those new?" I ask as I mentally tell the little fish to swim away.
" yep! Bought them last week!" She says as she swims in a circle.

Suddenly we hear a nock on the window. We both automatically know who it is. It's our best friend nate, his ability is to shape shift, the only thing he can't shift into are plants and humans. We open up the window and he swims in. He has brown hair brown eyes 6,4 and is extremely built. He's like my 2nd older brother to me and hope, just some times to protective. " what did I miss?" He says in his low voice. " Us gossiping about you." This automatically makes Nate put a pretend hurt face on. We both laugh. " what?" He says jokingly.

All of the sudden I see my dad come into hopes house with a panicked expression on his face. I automatically know what that means, Sharks.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey! I'm so happy you are reading this book! It would mean the world to me of you left comments and shared it to your friends!
Thanks for reading!! BYE!! Ttyl!