Chapter 4

I hear my brother scream. I've never heard his scream before but I knew it was him. I swim quickly outside. ISAAC! I yell over and over. This makes my parents come outside too. We are all yelling his name when I turn my head I see a gruesome sight. My brother laying down on the ground shaking with a broken arm, and many scratches. I fall to the ground terrified. Who could have done this to my in accent brother? Soon my mom and dad come running. My dad picks Isaac up and runs him inside. Mom comes and tries to comfort me. " darling, he'll be ok" she says soothingly as she can trying to hold her tears.

" it's my fault... It's my fault.." I say repeatedly.

" no it's not "

" yes it is!" I say interrupting her:

" how could it possibly be your fault aquamarine, you didn't know the evil queen would attack?"

" I told him to go ride lightning:" I say getting up. I suddenly remember that my brother needs me. I swim as fast as I can. I see my brother laying on the kitchen island while my dad is holding his good hand while the sea doctor is fixing him up. I swim up to his side.
" I'm so sorry Isaac" I say as my tears start to flow. " Aqua, it's not your fault, I'll be ok really." He grunts as the doctor starts to fix his cuts.

The doorbell rings. Before I could open it Nate and hope race into the door. "The whole town got attacked! " they both say at the same time. My dad lets go of Isaacs hand and swims up towards them as do I. " what do you mean?" My dad says with so much authority it's frightening. " it.. It was your sister, the evil queen." Nate states with the same amount of authority. I turn to look at my dad. He would have made a great king but he turned it down to have a family with my mom. How was he suppose to know his sister would become evil? " she killed or harmed each of the oldest sons in each family. He looks at Isaac and quickly turns away. " ok, tell all the merfolk the sea doctor is here, and honey" he turns to face my mom " please help him in every way possible. " my mom nods her head as nate swims off. Hope turns to me and we hug each other. She knows how much I hate the evil queen. Suddenly a small skinny mergirl swam into our house with tear stains. She has blond hair, brown eyes, and looked to be about my age. She swam up to me. " please! Please help! My brother and I where home alone and he got attacked! I can't carry him here!" She says without a breath. I hug her. " it's ok, I'll help, what's your name?".

" hazel "she says shaking. " ok, dad, I'm going to go help hazel."

" ok, be very careful." He says while working on other people.

" let's go, is it ok if I call a ride? So we can go faster to your brother? I will call two Dolphins"

She nods her head. I call for the closets two calm Dolphins as they take us to hazels brother.

Once we get to her house I hear grunts and moans from a male inside the house. We both get off our Dolphins and swim in. She swims right to her brother. He is tall, I say around 6'7 making me look like a migit. He has short dirty blonde hair with light blue eyes. I can't help but feel attracted to him. I snap out of it and swim towards him. He opens up his eyes and looks at me. " hi, I'm aquamarine and Im going to help you" I say in a calm voice even though I'm nervous. He nods his head and manages a smirk " I'm samuel " he says then starts to cough. His sister holds his hands as I look at is injuries. There's a couple of deep cuts and there's a bruise on his neck, but I've seen worse. I get the first aid kit i brought with me while hazel takes off her brothers shirt so I can address his cuts. I turn around and see samuel shirtless. He is ripped, he has a very defined 6 pack. I shake this thought off but when I look at samuel I can tell he noticed me checking him out. I blush and get out some bandages and stuff to clean his cuts. I swim over to him and tell him what I'm going to do. I start to dab his wounds, he grunts and closes his eyes. I stop and say sorry. I tell hazel to help clean some of the wounds so it can go faster. I hated doing this to him but I knew it would help. Finally when we were done hazel gave me a hug and when she pulled away she winked. I knew then she realized that I thought her brother was cute.

" thank you so much " she says to me.

" of course glad I could help."

" hey can I have your shell number so if something like this happens again I can call you or if you want to hang out?" Hazel says.

" of course!" I say as I give her my number. She goes up stairs to wash her hands. I walk over to samuel.

" thank you for helping me." He says and smiles sheepishly.

" of course." I say and blush. " well I need to get back home my dad is probably worried sick." I say sadly but I knew it was true. Samuel nodded his head sadly as I left.

Authors note!!!
Hehe!!! Samuel and hazel are finally introduced! And aquamarine is royalty? And the evil queen is her aunt?! Lol I know I know so much info! But it only gets more complicated from here! Lol hope you guys enjoy!

Like

Comment

And add to your library!!