Chapter 8

I wake up to something nudging into me. I moan " I don't wanna go to school". Soon my Brain is filling up with laughter and I remember I feel asleep in the reef,and my dolphins found me.

" wake up sleepy head" one says happly as she lightly hits me with her tail.

"5 more minutes" i yawn and turn around.

" no more minutes aquamarine you father is worried" that wakes me up quickly. I can't believe I fell asleep in the reef without telling my parents! Isaac and my dad and mom must be worried sick! I thank the Dolphins and swim as fast as I can to my house.

I slow down when I see my house. Great my dad is waiting outside the door and he looks pissed. I swim closer with my head down. Before I could say anything I'm engulfed in a big hug. Isaac and my mom came out and hug me too.

" don't ever do that again Aqua" Isaac says to me in a caring/protective brother voice. I just nod my head as a tear fall out of my eye. (Yes mermaids can have tears only they aren't salt water like Humans they are fresh water)

My mom wipes the test away as everyone backs out of the hug.

"I'm.... I'm sorry" is all I can manage to say. They all nod there heads and swim inside. I'm so thankful my parents didn't ground me or anything. It's probably because of the attack.

Speaking of attack I wonder how Samuel and hazel are. But I decide to go to my room and brush my hair. It's a tangly mess! I must have bruises it for 15 minutes until all the tangles were out. I let out a sigh of relief when I was done. I flopped down on my bed. This is when it dawned on me that my crush is my new neighbor! This can either be good or bad.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by a nock on my door. Before I could say come in hazel and hope swim in. I guess they already met last night and are friends now. That's good for me so now I don't have to worry about them not getting along.

" hey!" They both say at the same time as they flop on my bed on top of me.

" get off of me! Your heavy!" I push them both off and let out a sigh of relief. They both start laughing uncontrollably. Their laughs are so contagious I can't help but laugh. I doesn't help that hazel falls on the floor which makes us laugh even harder.

Isaac swims in my room and looks very confused. I guess I would too if I saw 3 girls laughing crazily. Soon we all calm down and catch our breath.

" uh.... You girls done?."

" yea..." We all three say at the Same time.

" good dad wants to tell us something." Isaac says with nervousness in his voice. My eyes widen. I knew it was too good to be true! I should've known I wouldn't have gotten off the hook about what I did last night. Hazel and hope hug me good luck then swim out my window.

Me and Isaac swim downstairs into the kitchen and sat down at the table were our parents already were. Isaac was rubbing my back when we sat down. He always knows how to calm me.

" Aqua, Isaac me and your father have decided to do something drastic" my mom states as her eyes fill with tears.

" tomorrow I will go to my sister and tell her to stop the attacks or we will attack her" my dad states as if it was nothing.

" NO!" I yell. "It's too dangerous! She can kill you!". I didn't even realize i was crying until Isaac wiped a tear away.

I kept yelling no over and over again. My dad can't go to the castle! He will surely die. My aunt is evil and may kill her own brother! I can't let this happen.

Soon hazel and Samuel swim inside our house. Samuel hugs me which calms me down a lot. I hug him back and I can tell Isaac is glaring at Samuel. I just ignore him. After a little bit we sadly part from our hug my dad states that he will be leaving tomorrow.

Authors note!!

Yay! A longer chapter! Haha thank you so much for reading! It means a lot!

Like
Comment
Add
Share