Chapter 6

I am so happy I'm done fixing Nate up. I hated hurting him. Now that pretty much everyone was healed or healing I went to my room and plopped on my bed.

Finally I had some time to think! My aunt is truly and evil person. But why did she attack tonight? Something must be up and I need to know why. I decide that tomorrow I will go to the castle to see what I can find out. I will have to go when its dark so no one can see me go there. But for now I know I should sleep.

I toss and turn all night. I could not sleep. Eventually I went downstairs to see if anybody needed anything. I first check in my brother. He's fast asleep and I can't help but giggle at his sleepy face. I hug him and walk on. It made me sick seeing all these injured merfolk. I can't believe anyone could be so evil to hurt and kill innocent mermaids.

Soon I reach Nate. He however is awake. I sit on the bed with him. We sit there is silence for what seems like forever until he spoke.

" where did you go off to today?" He asked quietly careful not to wake anyone. I blush as I remember Samuel. He was so handsome and very kind. I really want to talk to him more but how? I will probably never see him again.

I am soon snapped out of it when Nate shakes me.

" Aqua? You ok?" He asked with a curiosity in his eyes. I sigh know I won't be left alone until I tell the truth.

" I went to go help a girls brother who got injured in the attack. I got my dolphins to take us to her brother. Her name was hazel. But when I arrived I met her brother. His name was Samuel." I make sure to leave out the part where I think he's hot.

" you like him don't you?" Nate smirked. I punch him on his arm and he grabs it and pretends to be hurt. I laugh at his puppy dog face.

" aquamarine?" I hear a familiar voice call. I swim towards my mom and I see her smiling. I know this can't be good. "some people are here to say hi " She gushes. I look at her with confusion but she ignores it.

" they are in the living room." I nod my head and swim towards the living room. It could be anyone. My aunt? Hope? Jack,hopes crush? Who knows.

Finally I make it and my mouth drops open at the people I see.

Authors note!

Sorry it wasn't very long! I know yall are probably mad at all my cliff hangers but it's fun! I don't know when I'll update next so keep your eye open!

Like
Comment
Add