Chapter 5

When I swim into my house it is swarming with merfolk, I've never seen it so full. I could not go anywhere without getting run into. I search frantically for my brother and parents. As I search I get caught in someone's strong arms. I panic and start to hit this stranger on the head as hard as I possibly as I can.
" Aqua chill" the strange man says. He pulls away and i relax when I see it is Nate. At least I think it is. He looks pretty bad. He has cuts on his stomach and a big cut on his cheek with a ton of bruises and a black eye.
" Nate?" I ask still not sure. He nods his head " Nate! You look awful! What happened?" I ask worriedly as he pulls me into a bear hug.
" it doesn't matter, the most important thing is that you are ok" he says. I pull away and look at him in confusion. "come on let's go fix you up" I say as I grab his hand and pull him into the room where the injured are. I put him on the couch and swim away to go find what i need to fix him up. While I was looking for the supplies I found my family. Well actually they found me. They all ran up to me and hugged me. "I'm so glad you ok " they all say at once. I giggle at how they said it in unison. I quickly stop when I see my brother. I race over to him and I hug him while he's laying down.

" his he ok?" I ask worried

" yes, but the queen did a number on him" my mom says looking sadly at her son. I quickly remember my task at hand and get disinfect whipe and a needle to sow his deep wounds back together and some ice.
When I got back Nate was passed out. I decided to work on him while he was asleep. When I started to stich him he woke up screaming. I jumped back frightened.
"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." I say quietly.
" no, I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you just not expecting a needle in my chest" he says with a smile. I smile back at him.
" are you ready? I have to finish this then you will be ok."
He nods his head and closes his eyes tight. I get ready and hold my breath. As soon as I start again Nate screams.

AUTHORS NOTE!
I know it's been a while since I updated. SORRY! I've been busy with school! But I will try and update every week.

Thanks so much for reading!

Like
Comment
Add