Chapter Nine: Age Of Ultron

*70 years later. May 1st, 2015.*

"...Artificial intelligence." Banner whispered after hearing Tony's description about Ultron, his UI.
"This could be it, Bruce," Tony convinced. "This could be the key to creating Ultron."
The men smiled at each other.
"I thought Ultron was a fantasy." Banner taunted.

"Yesterday it was." Tony spat back. "If we can harness this power," he pointed to Ultron in the appearance of a blue sphere. "Apply it to my Iron Legion protocol."

Banner shook his head. "That's a mad-sized if."
He began walking out of Tony's lab, before the convincer quickly walked next to him. "Our job is if." Tony sighed loudly.
"What if you were sipping marguerites on a sun-drenched beach and turning brown instead of green?" Tony smiled and nudged Bruce's elbow. "Y'know, not looking over your shoulder for Veronica?"

"Don't hate," Banner scoffed. "I helped design Veronica-"
"As a worst-case measure, right? How about a best case? What if the world was safe? Hmm? What if next time, aliens roll up to the club, and they will, they couldn't get past the bouncer?"

"The only people threatening the planet will be people." Banner concluded, causing Tony to sigh loudly.
"I want to apply this to the Ultron program. But Jarvis can't download a schematic this dense."

Shockraze stood on the roof of the tower. She used her electric power to send waves through the computers and listen to every single word the two Avengers said.
"Oh..." She whispered to herself, grinning evilly as her three eyes rolled to the back of her head. "But I can."

***

"I'll continue to run variations on the interface, but you should probably prepare for your guests." Jarvis said to Tony. He placed his hands on his hips and looked around the lab, wanting to stay here for if Ultron suddenly developed.
"I'll notify you if there are any developments." Jarvis added.

"Alright, thanks buddy." Tony instantly left the lab.

Shockraze sneaked into the tower when Howlite informed her that they would be busy with guests this night.
"They probably have security camera's everywhere." Howlite argued, but it was Shockraze who spoke, as the two were combined into one.
"I have an idea." Karen decided. Shockraze pulled out her sword from Howlite's gem and held it up while laughing evilly.
"Uh, Karen?"

She backed away from the tower and headed towards the open window. She stabbed herself halfway there, causing Shockraze to poof so only the white gem could be thrown into the window.
Now, gems can't die. Whenever they get hurt, they poof into their gem to regenerate. If said gem is a fusion with even a human, it will pull it inside the gem.

The gem landed inside the lab. Howlite quickly generated and appeared right away as Shockraze since Karen held tightly onto her.
She made sure no one was in the lab before staring at awe at the two artificial intelligences.
"Who are you?" A voice filled the room, a robotic voice.
Jarvis.

Shockraze knew it was the orange sphere that was Jarvis and circled it like a prey. "I'm your worst enemy." She whispered. She connected her fingers into the sphere and sent electric waves into it until Jarvis shut down.
She then turned to the blue sphere and giggled, rubbing her hands together.

"Get me out of here... I don't like this." Ultron apparently had a low voice, almost human. She sat at a desk in the lab and crossed her legs, staring at the remaining intelligence.
"I'll transfer you into one of the damaged robots here..." She jumped off and ran to a torn Iron Legion grey robot.
"And you must do one thing."

"What's that?" Ultron replied instantly. She dropped the robot at her feet right in front of Ultron and smirked.
"Kill the Avengers. They're... Annoying me."